Can you name the movie or TV show?

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not going to give any clues on this one just yet. Seems there are some very knowledgeable folks here.

44953010.jpg

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Skyclad01 said:
Back To The Future III
Wow, the correct answer in only 1 minute!

EDIT: For those who are interested, this is where the DeLorean reappears just before a train crashes into it. The location is on the southernmost end of Ventura Road, just south of E. Port Hueneme Road. The city is Port Hueneme.

Last edited:

Skyclad01

Enlightened
LowBat said:
Wow, the correct answer in only 1 minute!

Ive seen the BTTF movies so many times (one of my more favorite movies), that there way no way I could miss that one.

It will be funny to see which one will stump me.

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Skyclad01 said:
hmmmmmmmm....... Tombstone?
I had to look over an extensive list before I could rule that one out. Many things were filmed here dating back to the 1920's. The current town was last used in a TV series, and I'm looking for the name of that series.

Skyclad01

Enlightened
Then how about: The Adventures Of Brisco County Jr. (aka Brisco County Jr.)?

Skyclad01

Enlightened
This time, to be safe, im gonna name one movie and one TV show.

Movie: Wild Wild West

TV Show: Little House On The Prairie

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
winny said:
Dr Quinn? :duck:
Bing! Bing! Bing! We have a winner! Yes this is the set to Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. It's location in a place now managed by the National Park Service called Paramount Ranch in Agoura Hills.

This is my brother standing in front of one the the buildings. He's holding up various pictures of what the building behind him has been transformed into in past productions. My favorite is the Conoco gas station.
ParamountRanch4.jpg

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Next picture. This isn't from my collection as it was dark when I stopped to see the place, so I got this little picture off the web.

a06b0c22.jpg

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Skyclad01 said:
The Brady Bunch?
Yes you are correct!

Here's a little history on it:

The Brady Bunch
Although the Bradys' address was 4222 Clinton Way, their house can be found at 11222 Dilling Street in Studio City. This home, featured in exterior shots, was built in 1959 and chosen by The Brady Bunch creator/producer Sherwood Schwartz's team in 1969. Its original owner, Louise Weddington Carson, still lived there when the show debuted. Look closely and you'll notice that the house is not really two stories. To create that look, producers hung a false window on the outside. But, as any true Brady aficionado will notice, it's a mistake, because according to interior shots filmed on Stage 5 at Paramount Studios, the second story should be on the right side of the house, not the left. Except for an iron fence erected to discourage trespassers, the house looks just as it did when it was home to Marcia, Greg, and the rest of the bunch.

11222 Dilling Street, Studio City. This is a private residence; do not trespass, loiter, or disturb occupants.

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Again this is not a pic I took, but I did hike several miles in triple digit temperatures to find this place in the summer of 2003.

95a871b2.jpg

Latest posts