Canada to go to all zero emission passenger vehicles by 2035

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
200.gif

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Those that refer to themselves as manly men are probably compensating for some type of weakness.
Those that target one group while losing sight of the fact that all groupings of modern society are suffering epidemic levels of narcissism are missing the picture entirely. Tropes are the worst form of communication, primarily because too many people believe that they're true.

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMG_5463.jpeg

O-K, now everyone take out your safety pencil and a circle of paper.

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's what I think of EV's

Finally replaced my 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

2023 Jeep Gladiator

This should make all of the EV folks lose their minds!

LOL

View attachment 54479View attachment 54480
That's a cool truck. I had a an 87 Comanche. These are too expensive I think for what you're getting, but so is the JK. Still cool though

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a cool truck. I had a an 87 Comanche. These are too expensive I think for what you're getting, but so is the JK. Still cool though

Thank you!

I got a kick a** "end of the year" deal on it (2023 leftover), so I'm happy

I really wanted another Wrangler Unlimited (I've had 2), but none that were outfitted to my liking were available for me to deal on

My "toy" is my 2004 (TJ) Wrangler Rubicon

Rubicon '04.07.jpg
Rubicon '04.08.jpg
2004 Rubicon.03.jpg

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I'm gettin' me an electric Hummer. 2900# battery that takes 7 days to charge on a home charger but at those filling station charger points the maxed out 45 minute quick charge will use the same KWh as 1000 homes do each day. 👍
Yup savin' the planet in style baby.

Last edited:

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm gettin' me an electric Hummer. 2900# battery that takes 7 days to charge on a home charger but at those filling station charger points the maxed out 45 minute quick charge will use the same KWh as 1000 homes do each day. 👍
That electric hummer is the most ridiculous vehicle made…….since the H1. I love it. I'd never buy one. If I was going to get an electric vehicle, I'd probably choose the f-150 lightning. It's just is the perfect balance of power and useablity. And I think modern trucks are ridiculous. But it's what's available.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Thank you!

I got a kick a** "end of the year" deal on it (2023 leftover), so I'm happy

I really wanted another Wrangler Unlimited (I've had 2), but none that were outfitted to my liking were available for me to deal on

My "toy" is my 2004 (TJ) Wrangler Rubicon
To your credit you're actually using these vehicles for what they're intended for. Far better than the ones who have them but the most "off-road" they get is when they partially park on the sidewalk.

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
To your credit you're actually using these vehicles for what they're intended for. Far better than the ones who have them but the most "off-road" they get is when they partially park on the sidewalk.

LOL

Thanks jtr1962!

We like to refer to those as "Mall crawlers"!

I don't understand those either!

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's not to love about the 900+ hp motor that does 0-60 in seconds in WTF mode (watts to freedom mode). They say it can go 3-400 miles or more on a charge.

300-400 miles on a charge

That's what I'm talkin' about!

When they make 'em able to regularly, and repeatedly, get 300-400 miles/charge I will consider one

Until then its ICE JEEPs for me!

jtr1962

Flashaholic
300-400 miles on a charge

That's what I'm talkin' about!

When they make 'em able to regularly, and repeatedly, get 300-400 miles/charge I will consider one
We'll get there. I've been following this stuff for years. Amazing the kind of progress we're making. Also, any advancements in batteries are great news for the flashlight world as well!

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's with the ducks on the dashboard. I see all these Jeeps with little rubber ducks all across the dashboard.
That's for the Mall Cruisers!

I've gotten a few of them and I just start laughing

I actually had 1 woman tell me that mine looked like it really does "JEEP things", I took that as a real compliment!

That's the only duck I've kept!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts