• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote MORE PICS ADDED

benthiccracker

Enlightened

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened
If it is metal and it looks aluminum, I can get it Cerakoted. What colors are you interested in? I have some listed in the OP. Thee is also a link to see the colors at Cerakote's web page.

Yeah its aluminum, and im thinking zombie green...

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
my 6P (Ridgeway Blue) is out for delivery, I can't wait!

i picked up a very used triad tailcap just now at the MP I'll be including for my next Cerakote from you and your guy benthiccracker

benthiccracker

Enlightened
sorry i'm SO late updating on this, but here's my review of my Ridgeway Blue cerakoted light thanks to benthiccracker (every time I read your username as "ben the cracker" haha):

I recently got my 18mm bored 6P (with a Z44 bezel, Z41 switch) cerakoted through benthiccracker and it is phenomenal!!!! The blue is absolutely the perfect shade (not too light, not too dark). The 'feel'/grip to it is perfect. It's not coarse, it's not smooth, but the perfect intermediate. It also feels incredibly durable (to my hands at least) and the ridgeway blue goes excellently with a sandblasted crenelated bezel.

I'll give benthiccracker a 10/10 for the extremely consistent communication throughout the whole process and, of course, his guy who does the cerakote, a 10/10 as well. benthiccracker said his 'koter was a perfectionist and I can't argue with that statement given the results I have now seen.

if you haven't ever gotten anything cerakoted, do it! The price is right and benthiccracker is enabling this process to be affordable to us all.

I know I've seen pics of HDS Systems lights with cerakote that has rubbed off, but I don't believe that'll be an issue with the way this guy did the 'kotes.

The feeling isn't exclusive to me, either. Everyone I've shown my newly cerakoted 6P to thinks it is quite the good looking light and they're always amazed.

(feel free to put the above review in the first post/OP so we can get this second run some good momentum)
Thank you for the kind words! benthiccracker is my internet alter-ego. It was made from two words: Benthic from the Greek word benthos, or bottom of the sea. Cracker from the definition of a southern person, mostly Florida (where I was born and raised) and Georgia (where I now reside) folks that were cattle people and the sound that their whips made when they were working the livestock.

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Thanks again, its stock black at the moment and ive dinged it. It has tritium vials glued in the base, is this ok. Also one of them is broken which I was looking to replace.

samuraishot

Enlightened
Just letting you know I'm still on board! I've got some lights coming in. Once they land and I figure out which peices to cerakote and what colors, they'll be off to you!

samuraishot

Enlightened
Ready when you are!

It took a while for me to decide, but here's what'll be in the mail tomorrow and headed your way:

One SS Peak Logan body - Hidden White
One Aluminum 17500 Aleph body - Burnt Bronze
One Aluminum Aleph Standard Tailcap - Burnt Bronze

Woohoo!

benthiccracker

Enlightened
It took a while for me to decide, but here's what'll be in the mail tomorrow and headed your way:

One SS Peak Logan body - Hidden White
One Aluminum 17500 Aleph body - Burnt Bronze
One Aluminum Aleph Standard Tailcap - Burnt Bronze

Woohoo!
I am looking forward to it. I think you will really like the Burnt Bronze. I have some stuff I am getting done also.

Can copper be cerakoted?
I was told that any metal that is common in use for flashlights can be Cerakoted. Aluminum, Titanium, Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass, etc.