Christmas Gifts X! (enter here)

Reijer

Newly Enlightened
mine was busted on bike ;> and yes, there will be scars (plural ;d )

so - if I can pick now than 17. Fenix pd30 is great!

ps. i'll chew my hand off for missing those Surefires :mecry:

Cypis, I will ship the light today! No worries pal ;)

H-Man

Enlightened
This is so exciting!

I wish I could participate earlier, and I hope I can give away my flashlights to the people in need too, but I'm so curious that how can I do about it? Should the flashlight entire new? :tinfoil: I have several flashlights on my hand, but obviously, I only need one to walk home every night when I finish my job. And the flashlights' quality is awesome!

I have one Fenix LD01 SS, and I have two Fenix E05, as for the rechargeable flashlights, well, I have one KEENWIN's RC50 and one RC40, oh, I have some others too, I'll chek my drawer tonight.

Christmas is approaching, wish all you Merry Christmas.

New or used doesn't matter. A used light is just as welcome as a new one (I actually prefer used lights because it means I don't feel so bad when my hands act up and cause me to drop the light.)

naiter

Newly Enlightened
Naiter's HID torch has been shipped!
:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

outa town right now but heading back tomorrow night. already got a mod in mind for my VR911 copter controller so i can hold both at the same time :naughty:

MikhailO

Newly Enlightened
I received my light today from ksbman! The Fenix TK22 didn't disappoint and is riding on my belt right now for my shift at work tonight. I noticed the outer plastic on one of the tenergy 18650 batteries was torn, will that short the light or do I need to get some electrical tape on it?

I am SUPER happy and I wish I could post pictures! This ended my finals week in a great way!

goki

Newly Enlightened
DUQ, Outdoorsman5, etc., I'll be replying to your PMs in a short while.

Just in case anyone needs more info about the High CRI brass Eiger, according to undertheweepingmoon, it's an AAA light (supports primaries, rechargeables and even Li-Ion) with HCRI XP-G.

naiter

Newly Enlightened
New or used doesn't matter. A used light is just as welcome as a new one (I actually prefer used lights because it means I don't feel so bad when my hands act up and cause me to drop the light.)

I like the idea of "well loved" scuffed and worn ex-EDC lights that still function great, but now are on a shelf or in drawer, getting recycled back in to someone's EDC pocket. Some flashaholic that can appreciate and love that once loved light again.
that inatimate object's life stroy is probably impressive. If only static tracking happened in real life... "this surefire light was used for ______ this number of times"

goki

Newly Enlightened
Craig posted:

On the first run of the list, if it's been your turn for two days and you haven't chose yet, you will be skipped over. On the second (or more) run, you have one day to choose before you are skipped over. If you have been skipped, you can choose whenever you do show back up.

I guess each recipient only has a day to pick now since we're going back "up" the list and Persefone will be picking next if youngbushcrafter gets skipped. Cypis already picked and he will have to wait till his turn to pick again (if there's still items left to pick) based on the original order of the list. :)

Exceptions can be made and I might have understood it wrong though. :)

Last edited:

Persefone

Newly Enlightened
I'll take this :)

21. Peak LED Solutions single-AAA Stainless Steel Eiger, with keychain attachment at the top. Level 4 output. (Around 12 lumens. Can be used with an alkaline, a rechargeable, or a lithium primary. Geared more towards runtime than output. Head is potted. So, if needed, battery changes can be done even outside while it's raining.), generously donated by Monocrom

Thank you very much :D

H-Man

Enlightened
Nice pics Lite-Bright, Thanks
Gunner12 rocks, and he's always giving out great advise!

Wish I knew about shiningbeam . com years ago. I would have got less cheapies from random places like Costco, and got nice modded budget conscious lights from them, for the same money... Seems to be a great site IMO.

Too true. Shiningbeam is where I direct people who want an affordable light (or home depot for the Rayovac indestructible 2aa if the budget is lower.)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I'll take this :)

21. Peak LED Solutions single-AAA Stainless Steel Eiger, with keychain attachment at the top. Level 4 output. (Around 12 lumens. Can be used with an alkaline, a rechargeable, or a lithium primary. Geared more towards runtime than output. Head is potted. So, if needed, battery changes can be done even outside while it's raining.), generously donated by Monocrom

Thank you very much :D

Be sure to PM me your address again. I don't have it saved from last year.

Lite-Bright

Newly Enlightened
Updated list ...

8. Streamlight TwinTask + 4 primaries in a battery carrier, generously donated by climberkid
18. High CRI Brass Peak Eiger QTC, generously donated by undertheweepingmoon (australia preference)
19. Victorinox 2AAA light, generously donated by Gunga
23. Pak Lite Super Glow edition generously donated by scout24
29. 10$ Brite Guy gift certificate, generously donated by [Anonymous]
30. Thrunite TI in gold, generously donated by tobrien (usa/mil only)
35. Half a kilo of Costa Rican coffee, generously donated by greenLED. Lots of students in this one, I bet someone could use this!

================================================================

Romanko
eternity
tbutter
ico
Sinjz
Korgath
Martytuazon
carling
Vapor
mina
Onthelightside
dobermann100
phoneguy
Cypis
MikhailO
potpot

youngbushcrafter
Never picked first or second MIA pretty much. Never showed up. Hope everything is OK :confused:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
youngbushcrafter PM'd ksbman with his first pick of #15, he was around but didn't post in the thread.
Don't worry about asianants.

-C

PS: Cypis, PM me your addy. ;)