Christmas Gifts X! (enter here)

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lite-Bright - I appreciate you maintaining the list for me, it has been a lot of help this year!

-C

youngbushcrafter

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone, sorry about the delay on the first time, my internet went out for a couple of days, i made my first choice but did not post on this thread! Sorry!:sigh: I could only really take one so will leave the remaining to others ;)

scout24

Flashaholic
Enjoy! They run FOREVER on low... I stopped at six months on that same Duracell, and it was still making light. No noticeable dimming until past the 1200-1500 hour mark. Two hours a night for TWO YEARS on the same cell is just crazy... :)

ico

Enlightened
Enjoy! They run FOREVER on low... I stopped at six months on that same Duracell, and it was still making light. No noticeable dimming until past the 1200-1500 hour mark. Two hours a night for TWO YEARS on the same cell is just crazy... :)

It was on low for six months? :eek: Now that is one cool little light!

ico

Enlightened
What time did rage cage pick, could someone tell me

In my time (GMT+8)? 9:43pm of dec 15. So the next should pick on or before 9:43pm of dec 16. Today is 12:20am(by cpf gmt+8 time) of dec 17 so Romanko is skipped and eternity still has 21 hours to pick before you can pick tbutter. I think my computation is correct. :p

Lite-Bright

Newly Enlightened
Lite-Bright - I appreciate you maintaining the list for me, it has been a lot of help this year!

-C
Not a problem. My OCD took over as I didnt want anyone getting confused :laughing:
Others help as well though so a thanks to them as well. Group effort :)

I wanna be in.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
American,
This started last week my friend and I am afraid you are too late to enter as we are almost finished handing out the 'gifts'
Perhaps next year you can enter :)

H-Man

Enlightened
I'm back from a round of a game I call 'swear at the router that I got from the thrift store'.
Router died, so internet has been spotty. I got a computer from the electronic waste pile of a local computer repair shop and turned it into a router with pfsense (had to find a modded bios to get wifi working with the atheros chipset needed to make the computer work as a wireless access point.)
Back on topic: I'm surprised that the High CRI eiger lasted so long, the QTC makes it that much sweeter (or so I have heard) by giving a variability of output with unparallelled efficiency.

eternity

Newly Enlightened
I've been around for a few hours now.

I can't believe I missed the 26. CoreTi 4.8mm Polished (new version using CR2016), generously donated by Tgwnn, by one pick! :mecry:

My next choice, in part because of the Australia preference, is the 18. High CRI Brass Peak Eiger QTC, generously donated by undertheweepingmoon (australia preference)

I guess I'll go with that one and just hope he'll send it to the USA. Thank you everybody, especially undertheweepingmoon! :santa:

PM sent to undertheweepingmoon.

Last edited:

Romanko

Newly Enlightened
I've been around for a few hours now.

I can't believe I missed the 26. CoreTi 4.8mm Polished (new version using CR2016), generously donated by Tgwnn, by one pick! :mecry:

My next choice, in part because of the Australia preference, is the 18. High CRI Brass Peak Eiger QTC, generously donated by undertheweepingmoon (australia preference)

I guess I'll go with that one and just hope he'll send it to the USA. Thank you everybody, especially undertheweepingmoon! :santa:

PM sent to undertheweepingmoon.
Sorry ,did I something miss? My message number 311.

Tiresius

Enlightened
It's still Romanko's turn. Eternity might want to PM undertheweepingmoon to not send the light out yet. It's going to be picked by Romanko if the donator agrees to ship it to the UK.

goki

Newly Enlightened
undertheweepingmoon mentioned in his PM to me when I asked about the Eiger that he's currently not at home and will be back on the 18th. Until then, I guess you guys have to wait?

Tiresius

Enlightened
it's in the mail, buddy! :)

i pm'd you your dc number

Thank you so much...The light came in an immaculate condition. Here's the photo to prove it :D Love it and am excited to see how well it can do in the night--especially at those bump-in-the-night runs. It may not have its current condition when I enter externship.

IMAG0527_zps2e2a5cbe.jpg

IMAG0528_zps53ebc06d.jpg

IMAG0530_zps18689892.jpg

eternity

Newly Enlightened
I'm not trying to be a grinch or jump the line, I thought I was just following the rules, which says 24 hours to make a pick. It was around 30 hours after RAGE CAGE made his pick, that I posted mine. 28 hours have passed since I posted. That's 58 hours since RAGE CAGE took the CoreTi. I didn't know PM's were allowed to stop the clock. :shrug: I guess we'll have to wait for csshih to decide.

What I really want to know is, are there any Australians on the recipients list? :)

goki, what did you ask him and what did he say?

Tiresius

Enlightened
I'm not trying to be a grinch or jump the line, I thought I was just following the rules, which says 24 hours to make a pick. It was around 30 hours after RAGE CAGE made his pick, that I posted mine. 28 hours have passed since I posted. That's 58 hours since RAGE CAGE took the CoreTi. I didn't know PM's were allowed to stop the clock. :shrug: I guess we'll have to wait for csshih to decide.

What I really want to know is, are there any Australians on the recipients list? :)

goki, what did you ask him and what did he say?

It's actually 48hrs as mentioned in the 3nd to last paragraph in the first post. Romanko really wants that light and is pending on the donator's reply--which needs more time? The recipients are trying their best to get this done before christmas comes.

Last edited: