Christmas Gifts X! (enter here)

Tiresius

Enlightened
Craig, did you machine those quantum lights yourself or are they order made from a CNC shop and you just simply piece everything together? OR did they come completed?

Speaking of which, welcome home and how was the finals?

It was definitely hectic for me since I had a 2-part test that required us to (day 1: compound medications, write prescriptions, bill insurances, and read prescriptions [hardest part of the test--physicians have the worst handwriting]) (day 2: ID all 100 drugs/generic/uses and contraindiction levels, medical terminology, laws and regulations). I'm glad that's over with and we're now completing the final two chapters and preparations for the state and national exams. I honestly have no idea who I can loan money from to take those two exams.

Wish me luck? :D

Tiresius

Enlightened
Good luck! I'm glad I don't have any exams coming up anytime soon.

Thanks, Monocrom.

The word is Soon :D There'll be more to come. That's what I never like to tell myself when I was junior college--especially them essays when I never knew how to properly write them. When the time closes in, it's stress time.

ico

Enlightened
Same here tiresius, a couple of my classes has just posted my grades and I am satisfied with the grades I've gotten. One of them was econometrics and I was shocked to even get 2.5 in that one :p

Last edited:

Tiresius

Enlightened
Same here tiresius, a couple of my classes has just posted my grades and I am satisfied with the grades I've gotten. One of them was econometrics and I was shocked to even get 2.5 in that one :p

Sometimes we just have to accept what we get because we created those grades through our efforts and amount time/thoughts put towards our work--even if we got an "F" or 0 :D

I've gotten plenty of "F's" and was happy I got them. It's a good lesson to teach myself for horsing around.

goki

Newly Enlightened
I think we're past the 24 hour limit?

Its Martytuazon's turn now to pick and then carling gets a chance to take the last one if Korgath doesn't post in time, then we're finally done.

This has certainly been an interesting thread for me. :)

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Merry Christmas everyone!

If I am allowed to represent Martyuazon then I will choose the Twin Task light with 4 batteries and the carrier.

Thanks to all!

kelmo

carling

Newly Enlightened
Hmmm. Is it my turn again? I certainly didn't expect that I'll get the chance to have another go in the list. :popcorn:

Anyway, if it is indeed my turn again, I'll gladly take the $10 gift certificate. :party:

Merry Christmas!

Tiresius

Enlightened
It arrived, Thanks a bunch Alex (aka: climberkid).

IMAG0533_zps030453da.jpg

Did a little boring to clean up the scuff marks on the inside.

IMAG0536_zpsb03243f9.jpg

Korgath

Newly Enlightened
Seems I missed the second round but its all good :) Im just waiting for the Quark X 123 to arrive :) Thanks again ksbman!

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey sorry for OT...

I am trying to get a little package together for a member who has had a very rough year. He did not ask for anything in his thread or this one.

I'm trying to find someone to add a couple 17670 protected cells. If anyone can part with a couple in the CPF spirit let me know thanks!

If you're unable to find anyone just holler and ill buy two new ones for him :)

edit: scratch that, PM me where you want them sent and i'll hit up RTDVapor.com for the cells :)

Last edited:

ToyTank

Enlightened
Awesome Tobrien how generous!

PM Sent

I hope to participate in Christmas Gifts XI :grouphug::grouphug: I'm touched how great this little community is, and how blessed I am to find it.

Sorry to take this thread off topic. Thanks Csshih and all the donors! Merry Christmas CPF!

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome Tobrien how generous!

PM Sent

I hope to participate in Christmas Gifts XI :grouphug::grouphug: I'm touched how great this little community is, and how blessed I am to find it.

Sorry to take this thread off topic. Thanks Csshih and all the donors! Merry Christmas CPF!

Not OT at all and no problem!

We're continuing the spirit :)

H-Man

Enlightened
Received the lights. I'll post pictures once I clean the threads on the mini 123 (OCD and nice stuff is a nightmare.)

EDIT: I can't seem to find my camera's cable, so I can't put up pictures.

The Fours Sevens Mini 123 Ti is nice looking. #92 is etched on the side, leading me to believe that this is a limited edition. Threads are still a bit tight, almost like this light is practically new (it was a bit rough, but cleaning it seemed to help a lot.) The low on it is nice, the only way for me to find PWM is to point it at a fan, I put the PWM at greater than 2000 hz.
Thanks Monocrom.
Now for the Minimag Pro.

The light looks nice. The light came with 2 sayo eneloop AA cells, a charger, a clip, an anti roll device, some colored lenses, and a case. Since the light had a clip, I tried putting the light on my hat as a headlamp, nope, too heavy. The light turns on smoothly once I turned it on and off a few times. The light looks practically new.
Thanks LEDninja.

Last edited:

ico

Enlightened
Just received mine as well. It was very fast! It arrived here on the 21st but all the gov't offices were closed until the 25th so I only managed to claim it today. Still made it by christmas time! :grin2:

I hastily took a couple of shots. :p

JZvyt.jpg

3vPjm.jpg

Edited*

Your images are too large and have been replaced with links Please resize and repost.
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Thanks Norm

Thank you Guy lovecpf

Last edited:

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received mine as well. It was very fast! It arrived here on the 21st but all the gov't offices were closed until the 25th so I only managed to claim it today. Still made it by christmas time! :grin2:

I hastily took a couple of shots. :p

]http://i.imgur.com/JZvyt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3vPjm.jpg

Your images are too large and have been replaced with links Please resize and repost.
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Thanks Norm

Thank you Guy lovecpff

Congrats Ico and Merry Christmas :)
Wishing everybody a very prosperous and healthy 2013.

Tgwnn

Last edited by a moderator:

carling

Newly Enlightened
csshih's inbox is full so I have to wait for him to clear some space. Santa Rat is busy so I haven't gotten any news from him since last week.

Christmas was fun. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas too. :party: