Christmas Gifts XI! (enter here)

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, I'm never first for anything! With that said, I will pick 13. Nitecore TM26 + 4 Nitecore 2600 mAh 18650, generously donated by thedoc007.

Thank you so much Craig for hosting the giveaway, thedoc007 for donating the TM26, kelmo for donating the 6P to my brother, jamesmtl514 for donating batteries, and all the other people who donated!

Merry Christmas :D

IsaacL

Enlightened
Boom! Looks like you're up Dobermann100!

My mind is already made up as well Sulyman

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
Haha. Awesome choice ryp :p I was going to bed and just clicked refresh and you made your choice! I was pretty much set and won't hold anyone much longer. I'd be most grateful to get
11. Zebralight SC52 + Nitecore i2 charger + 2 14500s and 2 AA Eneloops, generously donated by thedoc007

Thanks again to thedoc007, craig and everyone involved in the donations!

Based on your location, it will not only cost a fortune getting your pick to you, but may take centuries as well! Unless troll physics are applied and your light is beamed to you on its own power, which would still take a couple years

IsaacL

Enlightened
Great choice Dobermann ;)

I'd be very happy to find out what's behind door number #2

15. Door #2 (what's behind it? ), generously donated by kelmo

Thank you Kelmo!

dobermann100

Newly Enlightened
Updating List

1. Streamlight MicroStream LED Pen Light, generously donated by Tobrien
2. Xeno E03 XM-L, Warm white, latest revision with hidden modes, generously donated by Tobrien
3. Zebralight H502, NIB, generously donated by StylisticGambit
4. 4Sevens Quark X Tactical, Neutral White (used to be an 2xAA, body now is a 1xCR123A), generously donated by tjswarbrick (conus+canada+mexico)
5. Surefire L4 (classic, with batteries), generously donated by Monocrom
6. Inova T2 (older, straight version, with batteries), generously donated by Monocrom
7. Solarforce L2P 2011 version HAIII Black w/flat bezel ring and flat tail-cap (can tail-stand) *recipient specify choice of triple 219 w/optics, XP-G2 mule, XM-L2 mule* (Won't be doing reflector models as they require working centering tool) 4.2v 3.08a driver L-M-H, generously donated by Tiresius (2 week lead time, USA)
8. Xeno E03 (choice of color), NIB, generously donated by 880arm
9. FourSevens Preon P0, NIB, generously donated by 880arm
10. Icon Modus 2AA, NIB, generously donated by Greenlight
11. Zebralight SC52 + Nitecore i2 charger + 2 14500s and 2 AA Eneloops, generously donated by thedoc007 - picked by SuLyman
12. Nitecore i2 charger + 2 Fenix ARB-L2 2600 mAh 18650 + 8 Edison Bright CR123A, generously donated by thedoc007 (addon package! for someone who chooses an 18650 light without batteries)
13. Nitecore TM26 + 4 Nitecore 2600 mAh 18650, generously donated by thedoc007 - picked by Ryp
14. Mac's Customs copper Tri-EDC w/ XTAR VP-1 charger and 2 AW IMR 18350 batteries, generously donated by ksbman (GAW Founder!) - picked by dobermann100
15. Door #2 (what's behind it? ;) ), generously donated by kelmo - picked by IsaacL
16. Jetbeam BC40, generously donated by apache blue
16. $75 Certificate to Illumination Supply
17. $75 Certificate to Illumination Supply
18. $75 Certificate to Illumination Supply
19. $75 Certificate to Illumination Supply
20. Streamlight Protac 1L (older version before programmable came out, 110 lumen on high, 6 on low.), generously donated by Retinator
21. Jetbeam BC25 + 4x123s in a Solarforce Battery holder, generously donated by HSG

Nomad is next..

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great choice Dobermann ;)

I'd be very happy to find out what's behind door number #2

Thank you Kelmo!

Your welcome!

Drum roll please...

It's a user 6P with a Malkoff M61 HRCI nicely accented in a V21 holster. I'm including the original P60 LA and since your within the continental United States, I'm sending you some rechargeable cells and a charger from Illumination Supply if they stock that sort of thing. If not Lighthound has them!

IsaacL, please PM me a mailing address so I only have to make one trip to the post office.

IsaacL and Ryp, I'll try to get the lights in the mail Thursday, if not definitely Friday!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Last edited:

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, crap. I meant to specify USA shipping only, as I know nothing about cost, or procedures, for international shipping.

What do you guys recommend for reasonable cost? I usually Fedex everything (I get a GREAT discount through work), but there is no way that will work for international shipments...Express would still cost a bundle even after discount, and Ground has a little trouble when there are oceans in between stops.

Also, are there any special restrictions on lithium ion cells? I'm not shipping batteries internationally unless I know that 1. they will get there, and 2. that there isn't a big fee associated with it.

Next time, I'm gonna make SURE I limit shipping up front...

Edit: since the battery/charger combo hasn't been picked yet, I can still at least prevent that issue...USA SHIPPING ONLY for #12!

Last edited:

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, crap. I meant to specify USA shipping only, as I know nothing about cost, or procedures, for international shipping.

What do you guys recommend for reasonable cost? I usually Fedex everything (I get a GREAT discount through work), but there is no way that will work for international shipments...Express would still cost a bundle even after discount, and Ground has a little trouble when there are oceans in between stops.

Also, are there any special restrictions on lithium ion cells? I'm not shipping batteries internationally unless I know that 1. they will get there, and 2. that there isn't a big fee associated with it.

Next time, I'm gonna make SURE I limit shipping up front...

Edit: since the battery/charger combo hasn't been picked yet, I can still at least prevent that issue...USA SHIPPING ONLY for #12!

There are no oceans between USA and Canada :) Unless of course you're talking about Suly, whose location is unknown. Importing lithium ion cells into Canada is allowed if the batteries are installed in the flashlight.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are no oceans between USA and Canada :) Unless of course you're talking about Suly, whose location is unknown. Importing lithium ion cells into Canada is allowed if the batteries are installed in the flashlight.

I was referring to Sulyman, his location is no longer unknown to me, and we do have an ocean in the way. And thankfully, he is less than one light year away. He exaggerated a little, is all. I'm not great at geography, but I do know that the USA and Canada are connected!

Ryp, thanks for the info. Your light should be fine, then. I'm crazy busy at work right now (until Christmas), but I'll ship it as soon as I can find a break.

Last edited:

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ryp, thanks for the info. Your light should be fine, then. I'm crazy busy at work right now (until Christmas), but I'll ship it as soon as I can find a break.

Thanks a lot! Also, since I heard you shouldn't mix batteries of different charges, how would I know if the 4 batteries are different charges or not?

IsaacL

Enlightened
Check them with a digital multimeter before installing them in the light. Its also good to check before charging as well, especially if you use IMR's

Thanks a lot! Also, since I heard you shouldn't mix batteries of different charges, how would I know if the 4 batteries are different charges or not?

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check them with a digital multimeter before installing them in the light. Its also good to check before charging as well, especially if you use IMR's

What if I don't have a digital multimeter :eek:

Latest posts