Convoy T3 stopped working

mccririck

Enlightened
Has anyone else had a problem with one of these? It doesnt turn on anymore. Only had it a few months.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
You didn't ask, but I can only assume you want a solution and not merely to know if someone else has had a problem.

If you've exhausted all troubleshooting options (checking battery, checking connection, etc.), and you are convinced there is a defect, you should contact Simon, owner of Convoy Flashlights. This will involve logging into your AliExpress account, perhaps by accessing your previous purchase there is a option to contact Convoy.

If not, you can make contact by adding the item to your cart, and clicking through to checkout, which gives a pop up where you can request the desktop version of the page, where there will be an option to add a note to the item, then not complete the order.

If that doesn't work, perhaps you can contact Simon through a message to his facebook account, but you'll need your own facebook account to do this.

My expectation is Simon will replace the item.

Last edited:

mccririck

Enlightened
You didn't ask, but I can only assume you want a solution and not merely to know if someone else has had a problem.

If you've exhausted all troubleshooting options (checking battery, checking connection, etc.), and you are convinced there is a defect, you should contact Simon, owner of Convoy Flashlights. This will involve logging into your AliExpress account, perhaps by accessing your previous purchase there is a option to contact Convoy.

If not, you can make contact by adding the item to your cart, and clicking through to checkout, which gives a pop up where you can request the desktop version of the page, where there will be an option to add a note to the item, then not complete the order.

If that doesn't work, perhaps you can contact Simon through a message to his facebook account, but you'll need your own facebook account to do this.

My expectation is Simon will replace the item.
Thanks. I will try contacting Simon on Aliexpress. It's the first Convoy I've had fail.