Counterfeit products marketed from China should start to tighten up, the near future.

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Save us all the hour and a half watching it, or at least the time trying to scroll through it to find the part that relates to automotive, motorcycles included, vehicle lighting.

Most people have no idea of the scope and dangers of the problem, most people should watch the entire video. Prescription drugs in the USA are also a much bigger counterfeit problem than most people are aware of.

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most people have no idea of the scope and dangers of the problem, most people should watch the entire video. Prescription drugs in the USA are also a much bigger counterfeit problem than most people are aware of.
Yes, but we've gone over that enough already:

Quote of my post removed to make the move to the CAFE make more sense. Bill

Perhaps a new thread could be started in the Café since it would be of interest to the larger CPF community.

Good idea...Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Moving this thread to the Cafe where it can get more exposure. Doing this after I remove on sentence from my last post, and a quoted reference to it.

Bill

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
One thing I have noticed over the years,there are two types of snide goods.Clothing and other FMCG are produced to get a fashion label or desirable copy goods at a reasonable amount of money and the wicked snide that amounts to basically possibly killing people with baby milk,contaminated cigs,bad olive oil etc etc.