CR2 light revisited (long)

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif @ Larry

Klaus

yclo

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
Y2Kirk1028 said:
Very nice Larry!

What is that in the middle of the rack? Is it a new head design??

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like a mini-Turbo-head to use full size optics with the CR2 light!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

jcciv

Newly Enlightened
Wow, Those look INCREDIBLE!! I really like the recessed lanyard attachment. The only problem with owning one would be that I would never carry it, just look at it and marvel.

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, ive had all night to consider this....Who do i have to sleep with to get one?

Oh yeah, PLEASE be more careful with your hands Larry, i dont have one of your lights yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Thanks again everybody!

paulr- The DD one starts @ 200mAH and of course immediately starts, though not noticeably, dimming. The dimming continues for over 30 Hrs, at which point it is still brighter than my AAA in moon mode.

MR Bulk- Charlie, I can do a clean set of prints if the critique next weekend justifies it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif .

treek13- Thank you very much for the link. I used one from the search function, and no joy. I went back at the bottom of the page to the same date and couldn't find it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif The other one that doesn't work was on the chemical film.

Larry

Kiessling

Flashaholic
the words "run", "paypal" and "greed" immediately come to my fanatic mind ... also "line starts behind" and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
jcciv- Thanks! I was able to paste it.

kiesling- Thanks. (I'm still trying to remember where your sig line is from /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif .

Larry

B@rt

Flashaholic
Another killer creation Larry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

btw, for Bernhard's sigline, dig through some old Babylon V episodes, the quote was made by Londo Mollari. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
wow Bart!
you never cease to amaze me! you seem to know everything ...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
you're right, it is the Bab5 episode with the two young Centauri trying to marry each other for the reason of love. Londo said this remarkable and sad thing to Vir, his assistant who did not get the point.
It hit me like a hammer, I instantly found me in this quote ...

back on topic ....

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, Larry, you're setting the bar high!!! Awesome work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Larry, this light sounds great, but I wish I could see it.
My company has blocked any/everything coming from an attbi.com/.net or comcast.com/.net website, so I can't see the pictures... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Anyone can help me??? Please??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif I want to see gold...

rodfran

Enlightened
Hello Larry,

Those are some really good looking flashlights! I like the green color. Almost too nice looking to stick in one`s pocket and get scratched up with a bunch of keys on a key chain. Any way to keep that nice color without getting scratched?

Anyway, keep up the great work!

rodfran

Latest posts