Customer Satisfaction

George

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone delt wtih Quality Items Online or Inretech ? I purchased some items from the first one . I had ordered Fraen
lenses and a 3 watt bulb for my maglite . First I was told the lenses were on back order and it would be the end of the month
before they ship so I told the guy to go ahead and ship the bulb and the rest when they are ready then I'm told that the bulbs are on back order . I've already been billed plus 3 day shipping .
The second company I purchased thier AA maglite conversion
with the enhancement . Upon receiving shipment the kit wasn't anywhere brighter than the krypton bulb with lithium batteries . Then I noticed the was a bullseye crack between the lens face and the hole counter sunk in the middle causing the light to be very dim .
Now this is my first time dealing with led flash lights. Is this the norm or should I go else where ? Input greatly appreciated .
Peace Geo

I've had your same luck with QI. They charged my card immediately, and said stuff would ship next week. Next week comes..... and goes...... and no stuff shipped. Then they say it'll be the next FOR SURE. I wait (again)...... and no stuff.

I finally cancelled my order and they made me dig up my card again so they could issue a refund.

The ONLY way I would order from them is:
1) on the phone
2) if the stuff is in stock and can ship right away

The reviews on their stuff look good, FWIW.

You should contact Mike at InReTech, he's top notch and I'm sure he'll be able to solve your problem.