Dereelight Copy at DX?

Marduke

Flashaholic
Also interesting is that I believe the MTE was available before the NCDI...

Supposedly, the design of the NCDI was stolen during production, and MTE copied it, trying to beat them to market. The 20-mode versions were the first seen.

When you say NDI which manufacturer are you referring to ? The link above looks alot like the MTEC3 - 70101, but does Deerelight manufacture a light similar to this.

NDI = NiteCore Defender Infinity

merlocka

Enlightened
Supposedly, the design of the NCDI was stolen during production, and MTE copied it, trying to beat them to market. The 20-mode versions were the first seen.

Interesting. It's a business battleground. I'm certainly not passing judgment, it is what it is, and certainly keeps the flashlight scene buzzing.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's your point? If it's not a good deal, I don't see any other way of talking about a product.

There's an interesting discussion going on here.

+

That is exactly my point, and you answered your own question.

RE: post #16

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like what they offer at DX BUT, what they delivered to me on my first order had:sigh: dead coil cell LEDs and 2 items ordered in Novemember have never been shipped. I would not buy anything more from them until they make it right.
:party:update Nicky at Deal Extreme just reached me via email. they seem to want to help. I know they sell ALOT of stuff. on the light LED thrower I felt better about the Tiablo A9. I'll probably be placing another order with DX because the stuff I did get i liked alot and for the money can not be beat. I am still not sold on Deerelight factory quality, service

Last edited:

Fird

Enlightened
i'll never ever buy one of these '5-mode' lights like the "NDI copy," they're all (probably) using similar driver boards, and i won't cycle through that many modes.. unfortunately that includes fenix..