• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired === Drake / Draco Payment === (PART 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostinwv

Newly Enlightened
Can't seem to figure out how much the AlTiN Draco is going for. Where do I find the pricing on this?

Dave

bla2000

Enlightened
:paypal:

Order
Titanium Premium Combo Package ... $510
International Shipping ... $11

Details
If available Diamond preferred otherwise AlTiN. Please configure with a neutral tint.

bla2000

Enlightened
Can't seem to figure out how much the AlTiN Draco is going for. Where do I find the pricing on this?

Pricing is on the 1st page of this thread. There is not extra charge for the AlTiN coating so it costs the same as:

Draco Standard Titanium Package ... $275

Oops. I didn't read Modamag's previous post correctly. The price may be different so we probably have to wait until the new thread is posted.

Last edited:

Letomax

Newly Enlightened
I'll take a Diamond Drake please with trits and Cool White tint.. otherwise
Anything you have in a Drake or Draco...

(Would love to get a Diamond Drake with cool white tint)

Please advise on amount and I will Paypal immediately...

P.S How do we contact you for support in the future? Where do I send the PayPal ?

Thanks in advance...
Mick
Melbourne, Australia

Last edited:

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, here goes...

A few days ago, I found my Chrome Draco I lost about 3 years ago, shortly after purchase. It was hanging out in a suit pants pocket. I nearly blinded myself after turning it on burst!! It reminded me how much I missed it that I am having the urge to acquire a properly coated edition.

ipreferpie

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to reserve the Diamond Draco with cool white tint package please. If the Diamond ones are gone, I'd be happy to take a AlTiN version.

Last edited:

blocher65

Newly Enlightened
Are these still available? I want to buy a drake Could someone email me or pm me? I'm new here and actually just signed up to purchase a Drake. A friend of mine has one and I love it. Such a cool little light :)

Thanks----my [email protected]

hazna

Enlightened
Any update from modamag about the remaining drake/dracos? I would still like a diamond coated drake, but I'm going on my honeymoon next week and won't be around for a few weeks. I missed out on ordering a 38DD from kuku, when I was away for a weekend, I don't want to miss out on this one either.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
I too would like a Drake if still available.
Let me know. PM Sent thanks

Now the EDIT button is working. I know it's late, but I found a Drake in a trade, it is a Draco I would be looking for. PM & Email sent.
Thanks

Last edited:

gorideyourbike

Newly Enlightened
I would love to reserve one of the Ti Draco's (in AlTiN) if they are still available. How do I go about getting my name on the list...I'm a bit confused as I am a newbie to candlepowerforums. Should I just go ahead and pay for one via express checkout?

Thanks!
Dom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.