Eppe's Corner?

stump

Newly Enlightened
Re: Eppe\'s Corner?

I know Gary from numerous gunshows in the Chicago area although he mostly sells online now. He's honest, friendly and helpful. No, I'm not related to him, or anything. I will vouch for him.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast

I did buy the eternallight from eppe. And around one week later the light came using ups (or fedex) i guess. The service was very good. Beside, the deal, you cannot found it anywhere else. It is even cheaper than the cheapest at ebay. But, you might want to hold on bec techass will release their new one on Q1 2003

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

I also bought my Elite X-Ray from them and leather cases also for the BEST DEAL I found anywhere!! I'd buy from them again!

Jeffrey586

Newly Enlightened
Eppe\'s Corner?

Guys,
Eppes corner has the EternaLight ELITE X-Ray for $49.95. This is a great price.........so......my cynical side wants to know if you have had any good or bad experiences with this vendor??????????????

THanks to all

Jeffrey

Albany Tom

Enlightened

I ordered a Tektite strobe light from them via the web. Not only good to deal with, but Gary's got a sense of humor.

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened

That is where I got my Elite X-ray. No trouble there. Check the Cheers & Jeers section, I don't think you will find anything even remotely questionable about Eppes.

BTW, I love the Elite-X-ray and am excited to see the new light that is to be like the Elite series but in 3 "AAA". I will probably get that new Eternalight from Eppes when it comes out.

IMHO, you should go for the Elite X-ray deal at Eppes.
icon14.gif

Jeffrey586

Newly Enlightened

Okay you convinced me. But where is the info on the new one that is coming next year?????????????????????
Thanks all.
Jeffrey