LMAO

vysebe9y.jpg
use3u9en.jpg
e5a3uted.jpg

Dark pic
Then one light used pic
And two lights used pic

These dudes are kooollll

you got them! im next! just wondering why 2 of them?

It is a MUST to have two of everything you like.
For a couple of examples of why I bought 2 of everything (sometimes more if it was called for) -

1- Buy two, use one and collect one,
2- Buy two and use one and keep one for a back-up light,
3- Buy two and if it is the right light, wait for the price to go up in a few years if it is a rare light,
4- You can never have "too many" lights (or a lot of other "guy items")
5- Buy two, if one stops working, you still have another light to use, until the new light comes back from
repair, that is, if you are not collecting the second light, in that case, buy 3 or 4 of them.

I bought two PD35s earlier this year. Great light IMO. I use one for on-duty (paramedic) and one for nightstand duty.

Great buy! :twothumbs I have a PD35 (not 2014 edition though) and I love it. I use mine for work and Im considering buying one for home use.

just got one tonight, i'd expect it by monday :drool: sold off the original pd35 last month or 2 ago. good timing eh?

just got one tonight, i'd expect it by monday :drool: sold off the original pd35 last month or 2 ago. good timing eh?

Where did you buy this? How much did it cost? Why would you sell the original? I'm interested to know if there will be a noticeable difference between the two.

What's the gun and holster in the middle?

Yep I was gonna say glock as well. other guy is probably right about the holster. PD35 is an incredible light. I lost my old one when I moved last week, I'm near positive it's in the house somewhere, but I can't really be without it. My M18 striker isn't near as bright or as sturdy feeling. I was pleased that the PD35's are updated for 960 lumens, so I ordered one! The other PD35 will turn up one day, maybe I'll just toss a couple CR123A's in it (10 year shelf life) and leave it in my truck. But I always carried that thing and used it ALL THE TIME. And I work in retail! Really amazing how handy a light comes, but the new 960lm is on it's way.

Sidenote, do any of you guys worry about the rechargeable Eagletac 18650 that's sitting in my old PD35? I know rechargeable batteries fare better when they're used frequently, and CR123's fare better if it's just sitting around doing nothing.

Planning on using Authentic Sony VTC5's in the new one

I was pleased that the PD35's are updated for 960 lumens, so I ordered one! The other PD35 will turn up one day, maybe I'll just toss a couple CR123A's in it (10 year shelf life) and leave it in my truck. But I always carried that thing and used it ALL THE TIME. And I work in retail! Really amazing how handy a light comes, but the new 960lm is on it's way.
The original actually puts out more lumens than the new PD35 and the original has a lower low with a better tint. ;) Strange things happen when you test them on the bench. :haha: