*** Fenix User Group ***

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, not really a collection, but i think it will be soon.

TK75 2900 lm (modded to 4.400)
TK61 stock atm (will be modded as well)
TK35 (UE) on order soon most likely

Trevilux

Enlightened
Arrived Today E12

GkIatC0.jpg

välineurheilija

Enlightened
Today i received the newer model E11 and i must say i am very pleased with the quality and power.
I cant remember if i posted a list of my Fenixes but i have about 15 of them and this new arrival is as good quality as the rest of them plus i really like the forward clicky UI with the twist to change the output.
Great light! :)

Lord Flashlight

Enlightened
My E12 arrived this morning. I have to say I really like it. What sold me were the run time tests that proved that the mid 50 lumen mode gave a solid 6.5 hour run time. That's the mode I'd probably use the most.

Just thought I'd take a picture of it next to my old E11.

57785372-d86c-4afa-9bfe-4538e08db16c_zpsa96f4220.jpg

Last edited:

Bigblue

Newly Enlightened
New to the forum. After days of deliberating between PD35 and TN12, finally decided on the PD35 and is en route. Difference between the two was less than $14 and I get what I think is a nicer build. Will lose the tail stand and longer running time on turbo, but willing to live with that.

Quick question, is it necessary to lube a new PD35? From what I read, I got mixed results.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just check it out upon arrival. Of its bone dry, lube it up.

I've had brand new lights from the same manufacturer come lubed, and not.

vonmises

Newly Enlightened
New to the group and just weighing in. Been a huge fan of Fenix products for a while now.

TK75 with one added run time tube.
TK40
TK21
TK22
E01
PD20
PD35
HP11
HL50 on order
TK32 on order

Consistently solid builds and performance. Obviously hooked. :duh2:

BloodLust

Enlightened
Wow fellas. That's alota Fenix!
Nice collections.

Just kinda evolved. I don't have their bigger lights but my EDC evolves as technology progresses.

The P1D-CE was Fenix's first CREE light. It was the first light that I saw was more powerful than my G2 incan at the time and yet only ran on 1 cell. This was the time that common LED lights were almost all 3x AAA and used 5mm LEDs. Not much power there.
The twisty head was reliable but was craving for a clicky. Then they launched the P2D-CE.
It was expensive feeding the lights 123 primaries on a student's budget so I got the LD10 and was amazed at what a single AA cell could do what 3 cells couldn't before.

Gave the E01 to my wife now and the E05 to my mom.

Bigblue

Newly Enlightened
Since the PD35, added E25 (AA convenience) and pre-ordered E05 SS. E05 is replacing the pitiful AAA maglite keychain light from circa 2003. Looking to add TK75, but trying to figure out which versions.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
The one I'd recommend is probably the one you'd least want me to recommend ;)

Kt baby! But if you plan to get a huge thrower like a tk61vn, save the money.
I have both, but I like the idea of having the triple emitter, and huge throw in one package. It's been my favorite light, and it was the first one I got.

People ask why get the killer throw if you have a tk61vn. But I wouldn't want to carry two big lights. The killer throw will of course have nice spill and flood being triple emitter, but has the throw to compete with the big boys. For an extra $50 give or take, it's worth it.

Bigblue

Newly Enlightened
The one I'd recommend is probably the one you'd least want me to recommend ;)

Kt baby! But if you plan to get a huge thrower like a tk61vn, save the money.
I have both, but I like the idea of having the triple emitter, and huge throw in one package. It's been my favorite light, and it was the first one I got.

People ask why get the killer throw if you have a tk61vn. But I wouldn't want to carry two big lights. The killer throw will of course have nice spill and flood being triple emitter, but has the throw to compete with the big boys. For an extra $50 give or take, it's worth it.

My wallet said not to play with you. Just wish I can see the beam shots of both (TK75vn and TK75vn KT).

Lord Flashlight

Enlightened
Got a Fenix E15 (170 lumen) arrived in the post today. I was getting a bit tired of mucking about with AAA lights and wanted something a bit more definitive on my keychain. First impressions are that I love it. Glad I purchased it.

E15 next to E12

Last edited:

AbbyY

Newly Enlightened
- TK76 (plus extender)
- TK61 (plus extender)
- TK75 (plus extender)
- RC40
- TK22 Special Edition
- UC40 UE
- PD35
- E35 UE