*** Fenix User Group ***

ven

Flashaholic
Couple of pics/comparisons,not best,but best i could do as callum too young to hold lights,also had to use auto,so did compensate and balance light

this is around 160m give/take distance
tk50

tk61vn note that some pics show the very usable flood

Again about 160m with a little zoom as effected auto ballance

tk61vn vs the moon

About 220m pylon with tk61vn

Now tk75vn at 160m

Cheers:)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Hello all I'm just starting to get into all aspects of flashlights and needing a new one. With the help of other posts on this forum I've decided on a finex. Looking at a PD35 but was wondering on the throw of it, need to see any least 100yrds. With that getting a orbtronic charger with Panasonic batteries, would appreciate thoughts or comments

:welcome:

Before getting into lights that run off of non-AA/AAA lithiums, please use the search function to familiarize yourself with the realistic dangers involved.

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks gents:twothumbs i tried :laughing: as obv pitch black i could not tell,but this morning made it even more obvious,the issue last night was mist/fog hence 220m was max reach,after that just flooded out on mist over lake.It was coming in from 6.30pm last night,i woke up,left around 4.35am to this

So better pics next time,fog/mist free!!!!!!

20m tops on motorway to work,could not see the *FOG* *FOG* warnings on over head gantries till under them :laughing: .....................what is the point in that:shakehead

kj75

Enlightened
Thanks gents:twothumbs i tried :laughing: as obv pitch black i could not tell,but this morning made it even more obvious,the issue last night was mist/fog hence 220m was max reach,after that just flooded out on mist over lake.It was coming in from 6.30pm last night,i woke up,left around 4.35am to this

So better pics next time,fog/mist free!!!!!!

20m tops on motorway to work,could not see the *FOG* *FOG* warnings on over head gantries till under them :laughing: .....................what is the point in that:shakehead

Best we can have: Sunny days and cloudy evenings....:)

Mopar366

Newly Enlightened
I just recieved my fenix e11 in the mail today, and totally impressed! A couple weeks ago I lost my maglite xl200 and have been looking around at different lights to replace with! I carried it everyday and it was more than sufficient but I wanted to try something else! So I bought the e11 for the size and brightness! Fits perfect in my pocket, not the brightest but it works well for carrying it around everyday! I already bought another fenix off eBay, the e25 we'll see how it does!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ever since I opted to get the tk61vn instead of the k50vn, I'm seeing myself take that route with other types of lights. I was seconds from committing to the tn35vn and saw Fenix is about to release the tk35 with mt-g2 and chose to again wait for the Fenix. I absolutely love their UI and overall quality. By far my preferred brand ATM.

ven

Flashaholic
Ever since I opted to get the tk61vn instead of the k50vn, I'm seeing myself take that route with other types of lights. I was seconds from committing to the tn35vn and saw Fenix is about to release the tk35 with mt-g2 and chose to again wait for the Fenix. I absolutely love their UI and overall quality. By far my preferred brand ATM.

Possibly mine too,i do like my nitecores too..........well could rattle a few brands off including low cost convoys.
Do agree,i like the UI on fenix lights,also they have some great tk models.
Do not own a thrunite yet...........i think it may be a confidence thing in the build,could be completely wrong but i am sure subconsciously its topping me hit the buy button.Same issue with supbeam,just unsure and its a fair amount of cash to throw at something not to be sure on!!

tbh it will be vinh who helps me decide on the mentioned:D

kestrel140

Newly Enlightened
:fail: I have been a loyal Fenix flashlight consumer, with 3 Fenix lights in my collection(LD12, TK22, and PD35 ).My PD35 is all but useless due to a switch problem, as this is my most often used light this is a big issue. Fenix promised to rectify the problem by sending me a new switch. After more then a month waiting still no switch.:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:mad::thumbsdow:dedhorse: My next purchase of a $250 + long range flashlight will most likely not be made by Fenix.

kbuzbee

Enlightened
Wow, sorry to hear your problems with your PD35! I love mine. It's been great (so far) as have all 5 of my Fenixi...

Just placed an order for a PD22G2, as a matter of fact. I'm very much looking forward to this one.

Ken

ven

Flashaholic
:fail: I have been a loyal Fenix flashlight consumer, with 3 Fenix lights in my collection(LD12, TK22, and PD35 ).My PD35 is all but useless due to a switch problem, as this is my most often used light this is a big issue. Fenix promised to rectify the problem by sending me a new switch. After more then a month waiting still no switch.:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:mad::thumbsdow:dedhorse: My next purchase of a $250 + long range flashlight will most likely not be made by Fenix.

Sorry to hear,dont give in!! if possible make a call instead of email,is there anywhere local that stocks fenix lights,maybe that would be an option to go down.

I find what ever brand,be it nitecore,fenix,ZL there will always be 1 or 5 with issues............

The long range light,tk61 is an excellent light,so worth giving a last chance saloon ,but hope you get that tail cap sorted as i understand its not good.I mailed klarus about a clip,no reply........so i guess it may be more common than thought.The brand lenser that quite a few peeps refer too as poor,i rang,same day full tail cap+body sent free in post,received next day.......so well all have different experiences.
:thumbsup:

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
At the begining of March I sent my PD35 to Amityville, NY for a broken lens replacement and I was told they'll be sending it to China because they don't do it here in the state so I'll be getting it back by mid April or so....I just need to be patient:popcorn: but when when my Led Lenser stopped working I mailed in and it was fixed and sent back in less than a week. Oh well, what can I say...

ander

Newly Enlightened
LD10 that I keep in the car
L1D that I keep by my bedside S&W 686+
PD35 that I just picked up and keep around all the time for fun

CrazyCanuck

Newly Enlightened
I have a bunch of Fenix lights...

EO1(4)
EO5
E11 (2)
E12
LD01
LD22
PD22
PD35

Love them all!

kj2

Flashaholic
E01, E11, E20, E21, E25, E35, E40, HL10, 2* HL30, HP15, HP25, TK11 R2, TK12/TK09, TK21, TK35, TK41, TK61, TK70, TK75, TK76, PD32UE, PD35. :)