Fire-on-a-stick Review - A Layman's Perspective

HooNz

Enlightened
To the OP , where is the "Pun Included" "Excuse the Pun" "Pun not intentional" or the Pun intentional with the "This bright idea" , really! those heathons probably knew how to construct a sensetance to yaknow :oops: :thumbsup:

Paul.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is this another overseas knockoff of Surefire?

Will there be a clicky version released soon?

Burgess

Flashaholic
Finally !

At Last !

Someone has developed a light which is truly

an EFFECTIVE defensive weapon ! ! !

:poof:

_

Dude Dudeson

Enlightened
To be serious - I can't count how many times I've used flame as a light source.

I've done it with cigarette lighters, candles, bonfires, and yes I've even tried to improvise a "torch" too - sometimes with success, sometimes with failure.

Excellent thread, in my opinion...

I want to re-explore the possibilities just because this thread was posted...

jiuong

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone tell me how to attach a lanyard to it?
And what's the runtime of the light, somebody should send one to selfbuild for testing.:naughty:

ronrog69

Newly Enlightened
I love the styling. Simple, yet distinct. You can tell the Creator took his time on this one. It just wasn't thrown together. It will certainly be a source of light that will be used for years to come.

:crackup: ;) :laughing: :lolsign:

bodhran

Enlightened
That knot looks like it could take a trit. Can anyone recomend a good quality sap to mount one.

Last edited:

flashflood

Enlightened
As this thread winds down, a tip of the hat to Aardvark for a very amusing post, and also to fellow CPFers for the many amusing comments. This was a good one.

loganpass

Newly Enlightened
Build quality is spotty and it's hard to hold on to with a pitchfork in the other hand while the other villagers and I are storming the castle.

dealgrabber2002

Flashlight Enthusiast
It can't tail-stand. It doesn't have keyring attachment. Spotty anodize (I see more than 2 tones). It's doesn't run on rechargeable... just one time use. Quite disappointed. When was the last time they upgrade this torch? Seems so...ancient.

Oh good news guys. I found a portable version with low low mode. It's differ from other torches, the low low actually has less runtime. Don't know why, it just does. Here

Last edited:

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
It can't tail-stand. It doesn't have keyring attachment. Spotty anodize (I see more than 2 tones). It's doesn't run on rechargeable... just one time use. Quite disappointed. When was the last time they upgrade this torch? Seems so...ancient.

Oh good news guys. I found a portable version with low low mode. It's differ from other torches, the low low actually has less runtime. Don't know why, it just does. Here

Yeah, but the lux at emitter must kick arse, and it's probably good at emitting IR!

loganpass

Newly Enlightened
can't tail-stand. It doesn't have keyring attachment. Spotty anodize (I see more than 2 tones). It's doesn't run on rechargeable... just one time use. Quite disappointed. When was the last time they upgrade this torch? Seems so...ancient.

Well that's just knots!