Fireflies E07 (1x21700, 7x 90+ CRI emitters)

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, I got a silver XPL Hi 5000k in cart waiting to commit. Worried about delivery during this hectic postal time of year.. may postpone to later date

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like they got a clear anodized version in the works as well, as per the delivery date list.

lumenati

Newly Enlightened
After further research... Caution.
BLF comments are becoming more negative.
I suggest a wait and see before depleting funds.
Hoping E07 is all true and not too good to be true.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think anybody from BLF has even gotten their E07 yet, so nobody has actually commented on the product itself. Everything has been about communication or lack thereof from Jack of Fireflies and/or shipping times.

Well I do take that back, Toykeeper has gotten her sample, and she likes it.

Nichia!

Banned
After further research... Caution.
BLF comments are becoming more negative.
I suggest a wait and see before depleting funds.
Hoping E07 is all true and not too good to be true.

What's going on? I ordered 2 of them few days ago please tell what's wrong?

Last edited:

Nichia!

Banned
I didn't receive them yet and they didn't give me any tracking number still waiting for them to give me something

Should I cancel my order?

lumenati

Newly Enlightened
BLF comments suggest a lack of communication or no response at all. That troubles me somewhat. I hope you receive yours soon and you can post a review of sorts. Thanks in advance.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd say be patient for orders coming out of China. Cancelling orders will just cause more headache for Jack and probably prolong other people's orders.

iamlucky13

Flashlight Enthusiast
BLF comments suggest a lack of communication or no response at all. That troubles me somewhat. I hope you receive yours soon and you can post a review of sorts. Thanks in advance.

I haven't followed the BLF threads closely, but checking the last couple pages now, it sounds like shipping delays, which would not surprise me given how busy everyone usually is during the holiday shopping season, and how quickly Fireflies has introduced multiple models. It seems like they were pretty swamped with PL-47 orders, too.

If you've already ordered, I think the best course of action is to be patient and wait for updates. If they've already shipped, I don't expect it would be easy to cancel. If you haven't ordered, it's perfectly reasonable to wait until existing buyers start receiving theirs if you want more clarity about delivery times.

mattheww50

Flashlight Enthusiast
These units are now being shipped, I ordered a yellow with Nichia LED's, and received tracking information yesterday. www.usps.com confirms that China Post has the parcel. Given the realities of shipping this time of year, I don't expect to see it until after New Year's however.

night.hoodie

Enlightened
These look awesome, tiny and bright with great runtime.. I'd like to hear more about the driver. Though it looks cool, and I think the way it looks is it's best feature, I do wish the aux LED was not anywhere in or near that spectrum, or not there at all. Red or amber would have been better in practice, considering how human eyes and sleep rhythms behave.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes.. we just have to be patient, especially during holiday season.. My pl47 was shipped november 27th.. tracking finally show it will delivery on december 25th...

my e07 tracking hasnt show up in the system yet,

dcraig

Newly Enlightened
Ordered an E07 on Dec 3. On Dec 10, I got a shipping notice email from Fireflies with a tracking number. A week later, the tracking number was still not returning any result on 17track (the site reported: "Unknown. This number can't be found at this moment."). Emailed Jacky on Dec 17 just to confirm they had actually shipped the light and provided the correct tracking number, but received no response. On Dec 20, 17track finally started returning an actual response for the tracking number: "CHINA, Acceptance -> Your item was accepted at 8:20 pm on December 20, 2018 in CHINA." So 7 days for the item to ship and 10 more days for the tracking number to start working. Hopefully it'll arrive in Oregon in 3 more weeks or so...

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Clear anodized version!
RwuVSrP.jpg

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think it's patronizing at all. I find the default ramp ceiling of Anduril on the ROT66 very useful, because it's the highest regulated output (125 of 150 stops, the full 7135x14), which is around 1400 lumens on the SST20 4000k model. Of course it can be adjusted to the full 150 of 150 stops, making for a ramp that is smooth all the way to the highest turbo output on full fet.