First to answer is today's CPF Brainiac.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: First to answer is today\'s CPF Brainiac.

Way to go MaxBaker! You got both and the most amusing PM too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ok! Here is my third and final one but no Googling the answers. (I didn't google the questions) Good Luck!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

A man who works a graveyard shift wakes up every morning at 12:30am and is out the door by 1:00am. He lives on the 20th floor, so he gets in elevator #2 and pushes the button for the 1st floor, whistling a happy tune as he goes down on his way to work. Since he works a short shift, he is back at his apartment lobby by 6:00am. He gets in the same elevator #2, pushes the 15th floor button and rides it up. He gets out of this perfectly good elevator on the 15th floor and walks up the stairs, grumbling all the way up to the 20th floor. Why does he do something so obviously peculiar every day?

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

So far, UncleFester and Beamhead got the Elevator riddle!!! Congrats! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast

In honor of full disclosure I had heard the elevator one before. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also thanks to CromagNet for the new riddles! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
I have had fun so far... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lot's of guesses on the elevator riddle but few so far to get it right.
It reminds me of these elevators we had in Canada and probably still have in the USA and Canada. The buttons light up from the heat of your finger. They are deep set and light up kind of orange in color. Anyone have these? Maybe the same kind as elevator #2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,

[ QUOTE ]
CromagNet said:
So far, UncleFester and Beamhead got the Elevator riddle!!! Congrats! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to admit I learned this one from my fourth grade science teacher. I'm now 47......
I'm not smart enough to figure it out on my own.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmmm...that elevator one was tough. But, I haven't given away any hints........I swear /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

LOL... bad MaxaBaker!! That is a SHAMELESS PLUG!!
wacklight.gif
wave.gif

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats Theepdinker and Empath!! Care to try the other two riddles?
clap.gif

BTW UncleFester... The one that I remember from my 3rd grade teacher was: If an electric train is heading NORTH and the wind is blowing SOUTH, which way does the smoke blow??

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,

I guess it depends on which way is the wind blowing at the coal fired power plant that runs the train. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here is a new one..I think

A man walks into a pub and sits down at the bar, and simply orders a water. The bartender looks at the man, and then, quickly pulls out a shotgun and points it at the man. The man says "Thank you," and leaves. Why did they behave this way?

Pm your guess and good luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif