8)
9)
10)
11)
12)[/quote]

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Right. LELONG!! LELONG!!
Last call for tomorrow's (Sat) outing, boys and girls.

I think Spidey82 will be joining us.

Lower Pierce (28th March): (meeting at AMK Hub for dinner at 7pm)
1) sORe-EyEz
2) Zeruel (contact recieved)
3) jimfwh (contact recieved)
4) Neoro (contact recieved)
5) Atomlite (contact recieved)
6)
7)
8)

Spidey82

Enlightened
i have smt on before that, will try to join in you guys in the middle of dinner..
=>

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Spidey, gave Sore-Eyez contact already?

Lower Pierce (28th March): (meeting at AMK Hub for dinner at 7pm)

1) sORe-EyEz
2) Zeruel (contact recieved)
3) jimfwh (contact recieved)
4) Neoro (contact recieved)
5) Atomlite (contact recieved)
6) Spidey82 (joining later)
7)
8)

Spidey82

Enlightened
contact given.. see you guys tml.. btw... my arsenal are mostly outdated... i will just bring my edc =>

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
contact given.. see you guys tml.. btw... my arsenal are mostly outdated... i will just bring my edc =>

i do not have the most up-to-date lights too, but don't worry, i will be field testing my oldest lights... :green:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, it was GREAT FUN last night. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I totally enjoyed it because of certain exciting highlights:
-The brightest Maglite I've ever seen, it tops my P7 900 lumens monster
-The massive amount of Surefires, the sheer aura of them without even switching on
- MY furthest thrower in the world, definitely, if I may say so.
- Never seen so many Malkoffs in one place.
- The 2kg HID which spoilt the market
- The "milkymods" Sore-Eyes has
- And that couple :crackup:, never forget that couple. Makes that guy feel sooooooooo under-equipped. He might just be a member here soon.

I said most of the lights performed well in the forest, better than I hoped for mine. The D10 is all I need in fact. There are more lights coming out, so... :naughty:

Hope we do it again soon. Maybe in another 2 months time, when Spidey hopefully gets his D10 :p

Last edited:

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
saturday's "loot"!! :naughty:

IMG_0049R.jpg

IMG_0050C1.jpg

IMG_0050C2.jpg

& a collection of glow sticks :popcorn:
IMG_0044resized.jpg

thanks to all who came!! :grouphug:

Last edited:

jimfwh

Newly Enlightened
...And that couple :crackup:, never forget that couple. Makes that guy feel sooooooooo under-equipped. He might just be a member here soon.

Ah, yes...that couple :D. There we were enjoying ourselves at the open area, and suddenly a small incan appeared in the distance. Now who would come to this place at this time but us flashaholics :laughing: (we were the only ones at MacRitchie last time)? But yes, it was a couple, probably hoping for a dark place to themselves :naughty:, only to stumble upon us with our 'weapons'. They didn't know any better, but I salute them for using that weak incan (not much better than a minimag AA) to navigate that almost pitch black boardwalk to get to where we were. Wonder what that guy must have thought when he saw our photon cannons and green light-saber! If he was alone, we'd probably have called him over and introduced him to some 'real' flashlights :wave:.

Ling HS

Newly Enlightened
Hi brothers,

it's a pity i missed the gathering and enjoy the exhibits...:mad:

I am amazed at the weapons everyone brought :devil: Is that big gun Power on Board? Anyone shoot any beam shot?

Hope everyone have a great day :wave:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I couldn't make it ... will there be a part 3 soon ?

Yup, probably doing another one in, say, May. That's when people gather more weapons by then. That goes for you and Ling HS too. :naughty:

Currently, I'm waiting for Eagletac M2X. And probably see how Lummis perform on the next trip.

I've a sneaky feeling there'll be more light sabers on the next trip.... :crackup:

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
haa, that couple, its Earth Hour, not V-Day...:nana: should have attempted to convert them into new flashaholics! :devil: i would never trust that incand the guy was holding, too risky, the ringy beam with almost no spill. for that i :bow: him...

to Ling: yes, its a Power-On-Board. sorry no pics, cameraman (me loh) skills not up to par...:shakehead pictures do no justice to throwers, best see it shine in person.

to Eawtan: when the itch to shine is coming, we'll know... :D

since this group is relatively small, i had the chance to field test low output lights Gerber IU & Underwater Kinetics 2AAA that evening. i was thinking of Bukit Brown cemetery for the next outing. just a thought.

jimfwh

Newly Enlightened
Is that big gun Power on Board? Anyone shoot any beam shot?
The POB has a cooler light than FleaBag's PH50, probably ~6000K-white with a bluish purple tint (maybe a WC equivalent). To my eyes at least, it appeared almost as powerful as the PH50 in throw even though it's only 35W, perhaps the larger reflector has something to do with it. A pretty impressive light for the price, only drawback is it's weigh, which is quite substantial-not fun to carry for long periods of time.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, the hotspot was pretty impressive, the greens of the trees on the opposite bank really stood out.

I'm glad the moisture that night was not too bad, the beam profiles are visible in throw and spill. Or was it the dust? :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.