Flashaholic Getogether in Singapore! part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoro

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, the hotspot was pretty impressive, the greens of the trees on the opposite bank really stood out.

I'm glad the moisture that night was not too bad, the beam profiles are visible in throw and spill. Or was it the dust? :thinking:

Moisture would help show the Throw and Spill beam pattern/shape better right?

neoro

Newly Enlightened
Ah, very good. You go alone? I think you can jio Sore-Eyez since he's a photo enthusiast himself.

Or every Friday is a flashaholic get together? :whistle:

from Clubsnap organised outing amongst members hehehe

well, I use my flood lights for focusing and scouting bugs a lot, so i guess its considered running my flashlight for its worth :p

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sore-Eyez, you posted on the wrong thread lah. It should be here

Next possible get-together locations:

1) Bukit Brown cemetery
Eh... :crazy: A-bang, ini dak SPI lah.

2) Lower Pierce (same)
I don't mind again, good enclosure and open area testing. Got kopi diam to rest for afters.

3) Jalan Selimang (Near Sembawang Park)
A loop road circuit, no road lamps, besides Straits of Johore. Good way to test if HID can reach Johore.:laughing:

4) Tampines
Try Hyperloop's suggestion?

5)

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
Tampines far for me... Sembawang Park shine across will kenna Coast Guard attention anot?:popcorn: how about Admiralty Park? Bukit Brown dark oso mah... :grin2:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tampines far for me... Sembawang Park shine across will kenna Coast Guard attention anot?:popcorn: how about Admiralty Park? Bukit Brown dark oso mah... :grin2:

If Neoro from Chua Chu Kang (I think) never complain far for out last trip, I think I don't mind further places like Tampines. Any other possible locations? Bukit Timah?

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
If Neoro from Chua Chu Kang (I think) never complain far for out last trip, I think I don't mind further places like Tampines. Any other possible locations? Bukit Timah?

yeah, can share cab with you hor!! :twothumbs

neoro

Newly Enlightened

Yes admiralty park is pretty dark at night too, from the south enterence, there ins't much light after the sakura restaurant. Been shooting there night time sometimes, there is a canopy by the road, pretty dark heheheh and of course past the hills, oopen space for throwers.

But correct me if i'm wrong, I think there is a camp or something nearby, not too sure if we shd be flashing around,

Why not just organise a super long walk at MacRitchie, say, Group @ 10+ walk till morning. That should test the dynamics of our flashlights as well as endurance :p

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
Yes admiralty park is pretty dark at night too, from the south enterence, there ins't much light after the sakura restaurant. Been shooting there night time sometimes, there is a canopy by the road, pretty dark heheheh and of course past the hills, oopen space for throwers.

But correct me if i'm wrong, I think there is a camp or something nearby, not too sure if we shd be flashing around,

Why not just organise a super long walk at MacRitchie, say, Group @ 10+ walk till morning. That should test the dynamics of our flashlights as well as endurance :p

not sure got camp near Admiralty anot, i know Republic Poly is nearby. you know that place quite well woh. :D

your MacRitchie idea oso not bad. we should put them to vote soon, confirm place 1st, then the date.:party:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast

I like MacRitchie, had my fair share of water sports and 2.4 there. But to thon there from 10+ till morning....I think I'll knock out before my lights do. :hahaha::sleepy: Unless you meant like 1-2am in the morning.

Spidey82

Enlightened
your mean mine endurance or my light??
i comfirm dont' have...
will be sleeping somewhere along the trails.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
your mean mine endurance or my light??
i comfirm dont' have...
will be sleeping somewhere along the trails.

Don't worry, I'll take care of your EZAA for you. Will call you in the morning. :devil:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
my EZ AA!!!! den what is gg to keep me company in the dark???
mini mag????

Don't worry, you'll still have your Microstream :naughty: and I'm sure some fireflies can help you emit another 2 lumens worth while they're still around.

roadie

Enlightened
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=193900

btw, guys whom knows me, please dun goto that Sh.. and look/ask for me. offically, i resign liao ...... dun wish to talk abt it.:crazy:

look for me in here! :twothumbs

therefore, that means i am currently joining the rest of the jobless men in the world .... woow .... that doesnt sounds toooo depressing, the whole world is in turmoil ! :naughty::thumbsdow

Last edited:

chanjyj

Enlightened
Hey

Just saw this thread. Hi all Singaporean CPF-ers :twothumbs

Let me know if you have any upcoming meets ok? Most interested to join.
Now waiting for the TA30 to arrive at my doorstep for testing (I'm a tester for Fenix :cool:)

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey

Just saw this thread. Hi all Singaporean CPF-ers :twothumbs

Let me know if you have any upcoming meets ok? Most interested to join.
Now waiting for the TA30 to arrive at my doorstep for testing (I'm a tester for Fenix :cool:)

:welcome:
You may wanna pass your mobile to Sore-Eyez. He's the unofficial official CEO, treasurer, director, manager, discipline master, nurse and bodyguard who liaise with everyone.
Our next one will be in May... (I hope no delay in shipment for my stuff :crazy:)

chanjyj

Enlightened
:welcome:
You may wanna pass your mobile to Sore-Eyez. He's the unofficial official CEO, treasurer, director, manager, discipline master, nurse and bodyguard who liaise with everyone.
Our next one will be in May... (I hope no delay in shipment for my stuff :crazy:)

Sore-Eyez.. Nickname sounds familiar. Is he a photographer of some sort?

I also hope no delay for my TA30. I have promised too many people a review of this torch liao :laughing:

P.S.
Sore-Eyez; if you happen to read this post my email is [email protected]. Would appreciate you contact me for any SG CPF meets :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.