Flashaholics vs. Newbies?

onelight

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
DumboRAT said:

I am still *_very_* much a newbie to this community!

Allen
aka DumboRAT

[/ QUOTE ] Allen I am with you I look at what these guys do MrBulk, Wane, McGizmo I hate to list names there are so many talented smart people here machinists the reviewers electrical wizards to many to list I would leave some out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Thank you guys.I spend much of my time here in Awe..........I will be a newbie for a long time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

unnerv

Enlightened
DumboRAT can't be that much of a newbie, he suckered me over here with an L4 post on AirsoftPlayers. Until then I couldn't believe that anyone would pay $60 for a light and was happy in my ignorance. Now I have two really expensive hobbies, but lots of flashlight blinded friends...I can't wait to use my McModule in CQB. Those guys won't stand against the combined power of McGizmo and Mr. Bulk! I probably won't even have to take a shot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Now if I can find a remote tape switch and RIS mount for my SNII... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Negeltu

Enlightened
Just because you don't mod flashlights like the big guys here...doesn't mean you're not a flashaholic. Do you find yourself exhibiting compulsive and/or addictive behaviour when it comes to your flashlights? hehe If yes..then you're a flashaholic...

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
I still think that at least the *'s should be turned back on!!! Getting rid of the post count was bad enough...

Oh ya, here Sasha, I'll save you the trouble. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif