Forty dollars for a light???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
darell,
I liked your statement on priorities, you don't eat food anymore. Hmmm, now if we can figure out how to nourish our bodies with dead batteries...think of how much money we can save. Sort of screwing around with flashlights and cooking dinner at the same time.
grin.gif
After the $$$ blown on BB500's, Mini-LGI's and (coming soon) 5w LS retina-nuking flashlights, I think my wife will welcome a $40 AAA LE. February is coming!
smile.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Originally posted by BentHeadTX:
I think my wife will welcome a $40 AAA LE.
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
grin.gif
Buying REALLY expensive stuff is the easiest way to justify buying the "sort of" expensive stuff later on, yes.
smile.gif
It is ALL relative.

greg-o

Newly Enlightened
oh my god, I just read this and I've had this happen to me three times since I owned my lightwave 3000...

my friends all think I'm nuts because I always always always carry my light on me, but they always take back what they say when they lose something in some dark corner or the power goes out- I'm always the only one with a decent light. I'm nuts, but I'm glad to have you guys too *wipes away tear*

yclo

Flashaholic*
Well.. You know you're into something that not many people are into if they say this to you after you go home for the break:

"So YC, what new gadget/toys did you get this time?"

Mind you, no one knows about my torch collection yet.

-YC

Entropy

Enlightened
Heheh... My mom is still harassing me for the $45 or so I put into my Xmas-gift MiniMag (BB400, McFlood).

Hope she doesn't stumble on my mod-fodder Garrity 2AA...

Going to be fun when Wayne gets more BadBoys in stock... Going to get a few converter boards and some assorted LSes from Future/Active and have some fun.
smile.gif

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
People ask me how much my Arc AAA cost and I say "too much at the time but I cannot seem to break the thing either." "I have popped many a bulb in other lights though".

krept

Newly Enlightened
I thought it was crazy to buy an Inova and E2e. Well, I'm looking at not only buying an LSH, but an AAA Premium and a UV in one swoop (come on money, nooo whammies).

If you guys know what a P7M8 is, just try explaining buying one of those to your fiancee when your new house has dirt for a backyard.
grin.gif

My philosophy is that I'm really, really going to get the most out of each battery or magazine. It makes spending the same amount of money feeding your gadgets all that more enjoyable.

I mean, ask the lady... would you rather take a shower at the gym or in a jacuzzi bathtub? After all, it's the same water.
wink.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nobody asks me how much I've spent.
frown.gif
grin.gif

Maybe if you get a real pushy woman ask her how much her shoes cost.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.