Fs: Emergency Survival Hammers

lightknot

Supporter
Emergency Survival Hammers. Many available.
EDIT: a new run of ball batons is here. 15 available. They are heavier, a little more crude, and same price. ($20+ $3 shipping). They are virtually indestructible. the nut is welded around the shaft, as well as on the back. The balls have changed colors from the heat of the weld. Most have a little weld splatter. Post production wire-wheeling and grinding as well as plasti- dipping is going on now. Plasti-dip and other handle options are available. Please reply with interest.
VeHvK6.jpg
NI0aOD.jpg
BjL99F.jpg
vrwxQ3.jpg
TTmXI5.jpg

"B Stock" hammers are also available at $15 ea. +$3 shipping, USA. These could be off center, have heavy welds, or other blemishes. Please reply with interest.

Also available- one Spike Hammer. (See Pic) At 1 pound, six ounces, the spike hammer is heavy.
Made from a railroad spike for a handle, and a giant steel spike welded to the end, this hammer is heavy and indestructible. Ready for the finish of your choice or just drop it in your pocket and go. Wrap it in leather or paracord, spray paint it, or Plasti-Dip it. The possibilities are endless. Caught in a wash with the water rising? No windshield can stand up to the survival hammer, in fact, not much can stand up to the survival hammer. Good for survival situations, your bug out bag, personal defense. Asking $20 + $3 shipping, shipped, USA. One available, the spike; see pic. PayPal, USA
mY9t8U.jpg
gAcxk0.jpg

Last edited:

lightknot

Supporter
John11f,
I will message you with my PayPal address. You can send funds that way and I’ll ship your hammer ASAP!

EDIT:pM sent.

Last edited:

bigburly912

Re: Withdrawn: Emergency Survival Hammers

Used mine as a tire beater last week to knock ice off my tires/tire wells. I’ve used this thing a lot more than I ever thought I would. Busted up some rock with it early on.

lightknot

Supporter
Two heavyweight hammers left. See pics in first post - one ball and one spike. $25 ea. Shipped, USA

Last edited:

Latest posts