GatLight V3 - Carbon Fiber / Titanium with Cree XR-E

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cool AWESOME PHOTOS.... ok the official GatLight photo competition thread has been opened here... if you want to you can repost them there... or I'll just take'em from here when we'll have the competition.

Regarding PIlA sized lights... hmm neve say never I guess... for the moment I think we'll stick with 123... however I am kind of tempted to see what a V3 would look like with a long carbon fiber body... could be pretty awesome looking.... the problem is that the market is pretty small for PILA sized lights... we'll think about it.

Last edited:

Miciobigio

Enlightened
My Gatlight V3-T arrived this evening !

:twothumbs

Outstanding flashlight :

1) Titanium 100% :rock:

2) Very bright :eek:

3) Twisty on/off :thumbsup:

4) Clicky on/off :thumbsup:

5) Inifinite brightness levels :twothumbs

6) Looks like a work of art :bow:

Do not see another flashlight that come close .....:clap:

Thanks a lot :wave:

rusky

Newly Enlightened
Still waiting for mine, just departed Toledo yesterday, so hopefully next week some time.
:twothumbs

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, that´s what I´d love to do as well with my tux. It got delivered at 7:10 pm - while I was shopping for some food so my neighbours now have it and since it is too late I´ll have to wait until tomorrow :-/

Eric

Greta

Flashaholic
****NOTICE****

Per mobile1's request to me by PM, this thread was reopened and has been allowed to remain open "until the light is delivered first week of August." Therefore, I am giving notice with this post that this thread will be closed one week from today on August 10th. There is already a thread going at the MarketPlace, here, where any further discussion of this topic can continue.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

Flashlight Enthusiast
got mine today love it, only iffy thing is tha tail cap not always clicking on but i dont care this thing is so coooool

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
276 regarding the tailcap - we want every light to be perfect.... I can send you a new tailcap... than you can send me the old one back. Let me know if you wanna do that, and send me your shipping address to infos at gatlight.com mention tailcap so I know what to do and can reference it with your post here...

Sasha: We'll have it resolved by the 10th. Thanks for the advanced notice.

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine acts exactly the same. I kinda hoped that it'd stay that bright but that's how it is. I am satisfied.

Received my light and find it simply fantabulous in every respect.

I do have a question. Three actually.
When increasing brightness any faster than very slowly, the intensity at first over-reaches momentarily before falling back to where it belongs.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Is it normal?
Does it have an explanation?

B@rt

Flashaholic
Excess Lubricant
Generally we think it makes more sense to discuss support issues through pm/email - since we don't want to bore everyone with issues that impacts 1-2% of the units.

I doubt people will be bored to hear about the issues 1-2% of these expensive lights have... :ironic:

Flashlight Enthusiast
276 regarding the tailcap - we want every light to be perfect.... I can send you a new tailcap... than you can send me the old one back. Let me know if you wanna do that, and send me your shipping address to infos at gatlight.com mention tailcap so I know what to do and can reference it with your post here...

Sasha: We'll have it resolved by the 10th. Thanks for the advanced notice.

i'll send u my info--- is there supposed to be a clicking device in it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.