Getting a bezel down setup for my E2D defender

PseudoFed

Enlightened
I have used the E1B clip on an E2D for bezel down belt carry. I find the combination to be quite ergonomic.

Photo38.jpg

I stand corrected on the clip fitting on the E2D (Freakin' Surefire rep). However, I personally could not carry that setup bezel-down using the clip in my pocket because the of the length of flashlight that would stick out of the pocket. Kinda defeats the purpose of bezel down carry IMO-which is to lower risk of loss by putting full weight of light deep into pocket and to protect the light by having it fully in a pocket. But, that's why we like the legos--to each his own. Thanks for straightening me out on the fit of the clip.

firebert

Newly Enlightened
I stand corrected on the clip fitting on the E2D (Freakin' Surefire rep). However, I personally could not carry that setup bezel-down using the clip in my pocket because the of the length of flashlight that would stick out of the pocket. Kinda defeats the purpose of bezel down carry IMO-which is to lower risk of loss by putting full weight of light deep into pocket and to protect the light by having it fully in a pocket. But, that's why we like the legos--to each his own. Thanks for straightening me out on the fit of the clip.

I agree with you on the fact that i wouldn't want to carry it like that either!