Getting ready for halloween

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I posted this last year. I love these little guys!! I need to upgrade them to Seouls!! :huh:

Here's my choice....

Superfriends2.jpg

Superfriends3.jpg

Superfriends1.jpg

Superfriends4.jpg

Superfriends5.jpg

I found these awesome kiddie lights at the A&P today! I just love them. They are cheap, alot of fun and I don't even have kids!!! The wife gave me a bit of grief picking them up, but hey you've just got to get in the spirt somehow!!!

MSax

Buckeye

Enlightened
For the first time since I became a confirmed Flashaholic I have to work on Halloween night. :( My L2D CE will be in a severe state of depression like its owner. My only joy will be making sure the wife and kids have fresh batteries for their lights. Major Bummer! :scowl:

Aaron1100us

Enlightened
E1L for the kid and mag 85 for safety. I agree, Halloween is about darkness. Plus I don't want to tick off the other people trick or treating by lighting up the entire street with my AE Powerlight. And I'd probably get weird looks if I carried the Thor.

mdocod

Flashaholic
neighbors down the street here have 40 acres of woods, they do a scavenger hunt type thing every year on halloween night after their big halloween party. Everyone busts out the flashlights and goes wandering in their spooky woods looking for stuff. It's a total blast. 2 years ago some guys brought those cheapo multi-million-candle power jobs so they made that against the rules last year. So I snuck in a little 2x17670 powered P91, which floods a few acres all by itself, lol.... I ended up bringing pocketloads of lights and lending out a few as other less prepared individuals lights burnt out or went dead (alkaline=bummer)... I'm already thinking what I should bring or buy this year. I need some more new stuff to play with anyways, right?

Illum

Flashaholic
last year on Halloween I visited a friends neighborhood where I guess the entire section of the subdivision agreed to buy a fog machine and let it loose in the night.:naughty: Its one thing for one house to be foggy but its another for an entire section of the neighborhood on a windless night.:twothumbs

just walkin in and "click" my "instant sun" on....instead of neighbors getting mad, the next year after that happened kids are outside with lasers and flashlights and, when not trick'r treatin, they're doing sword fights;)

hopefully they're doing this again this year:D

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I agree with Lee1959 that Halloween is all about the spooky darkness. Good flashlights and lighted or reflective costume trimmings are a must for children as they dart around in the night.

For me, halloween lighting means lots of black light and phosphorescent decorations. I've also used GITD tape or chalk to outline the edges of the front steps so they're a little more visible.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
A generic grim reaper cloak, some Pink Floyd (Ummagumma album), and a Sam's Club HID. My neighborhood is filled with street lights anyway, so there's not much darkness to ruin.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trick or treating sucks where I'm at, the hours are like 2-5 and it's not even on Halloween:shakehead

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking forward to using my Green Glo-Toob in my Jack-O-Lantern this year, the one time I'll use all those crazy Flashing Modes!

shooter08

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,
Well that really set the cat amongs the pidgeons, sorry to side track but it is a quick one, the link to the scar music above is great, some really great tunes and they are free...........IF YOU LIVE IN THE USA...:mecry::mecry:

I would really like the music, but you have to input a number off the barcode of some Hormel Pepperoni, and we dont get it over here in UK, here's the link again http://8.7.217.45/spookymusic/ hope some one can help and send me the code so I can download it for my kids Halloween party.

Cheeers in advance for any help
Lee

This code is working for me its off of a package of Hormel Pepperoni..

Hope this works for you as it asks for an address and an email.

Dave S.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
This bad boy runs on 2 AA's, I'm not sure if its regulated or not. But the light is built like a tank! Just look at the useful beam, pure lumens!

Arc001.jpg

Arc003.jpg

Arc004.jpg