Had a break down, Gonna get an M6....

Nanomiser

Enlightened
Hi Az Tiber,

I'm okay using primary batteries or rechargeables; whatever works best for the application.
Besides the high drain, are there other reasons to use recharchable batteries with the HO-M6R lamp?

Thank you Az Tiber & JNewell for the source suggestion; I will be buying the lamp, protected rechargeables and charger from the Lighthound.

Which charger would you suggest for the RCR123? I am also looking for a charger to work with FM's 6 X 17670 holder.

;)

Nanomiser,

That bulb is also available from Lighthound, a merchant very well-respected on this site, as well as from the manufacturer Lumens Factory, who is also very well-respected here. I don't know much about their M-series bulbs, but I can vouch for the quality of their E-series bulbs.

However, from reading its description, that HO-M6R lamp is meant to be used with rechargeable batteries - is that you're looking for, or do you want a replacement that runs on primary (disposable) batteries like the original lamp?

DM51

Flashaholic
If she finds out and starts squawking, just tell her you need the M6 so you can get better value for money out of those firearms - you will now be able to use them at night, as well as in daytime.

It should take her a while to figure out the hole in that logic, lol

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been telling myself for about 2 months that I don't need an M6...

But, Hey, I'm a flashaholic.

Guess I'm just posting here for morale support.

Like, do you ever feel alone when you drop $300 on a flashlight? :candle:
Be happy that you don't have a knife & guns addiction. It makes Flashaholism feels like the cheapest hobby on earth.

Dr.K

Enlightened
Be happy that you don't have a knife & guns addiction. It makes Flashaholism feels like the cheapest hobby on earth.

Sorry, but I am hopelessly addicted to handguns, it's just that I have aquired all I really need for now.

I guess I just needed to improve my flashlight collection, you know, step up from all the wallyworld stuff. :twothumbs

But, I am still happy. :naughty:

Illum

Flashaholic
It is the ultimate of Surefires. How can you resist? I couldn't

nah...the 10X is...think of it as a 6P/M6 combo:crazy:

Plus I paid $180 for it! MINT! The only thing that makes me want to sell it is because its a CR123 gas guzzler. But every time I fire it up, I could care less. I try to tell myself, hey its also a spares carrier for your more efficient lights!

and i thought $280 was a deal:ohgeez:
yeah, I know how you feel...I gave up feeding the MN20, its not a everyday light, thats for sure
Look over at js's X-LOLA thread, running the M6 on MN15, its has a smaller spot than the MN20, but much whiter and runs for 2.5 hours like its regulated:twothumbs
Thats what I'm using, until something better comes along:cool:

there should be some international get-together for people with M6s, light it up all at once and see if the guys in space can see it :grouphug: