HDS Systems EDC Holsters # 1

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think I have a problem anymore. I don't have to decide which one to bring with me now.
img-4609.jpg

img-4611.jpg

img-4608.jpg

img-4610.jpg

Johnnyh

Enlightened
That...is...wild...! Imagine this worn bandolier-style, across the chest...stepping out as a badass HDS bandolero!

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Belt around the waist I m thinking... looks cool, I m just jealous cause I "used" to have that many lights.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
No Titanium?.......Slacker!!:D

Henry and my titanium, bronze, and brass lights are still not put together. We have been working on other things. Some day...

The Clicky is an old 140. I went to Rotary as soon as (actually before) it was released and have never looked back. I keep the Clicky for... well, so that I have a Click. Have an 18650 and 2AA battery tube for it.

Currently, someone else is using my Clicky and they get real pissed when I try to take it away.

img-4658.jpg

Last edited:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is that a rattlesnake?! Sorry I have a phobia.
How the hell did you set up that picture?
P

Crotalus molossus. Very pretty.

I'd say it's a dead rattle snake that is soon to be a holster.

It's a snakcicle. Frozen solid along with a few of his friends. That's what happens when you hang out in Hogo's freezer... something I don't recommend. One would have to have lost their head in order to do something like that.
He and his buddy, Crotalus Atrox, are now naked as their clothes are being washed.

I typically freeze them until I have time to strip them naked and clean and launder their suites.

img-4659.jpg

Latest posts