HDS UV light... On SALE October 23rd.

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can see from the sphere data above that it is 4.3 W OTF without the Woods lens and 3.3 with.

What were the pros and cons considered for adding the Woods lens? Reason I ask is that there may be more advantages than the obvious - filtering out the purple light.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Much better contrast. I want to see what fluoresces and not just turn things purple. I like it a lot better, and Henry agrees

ven

Flashaholic
Pretty cool, unfortunately no real use for me(have nichia UV and never gets used............i know not the same though), almost makes me want to live with scorpions to see though..................almost:p

That woods glass transforms for the better by a long way, genius! What ever pills your slipping in Henry's coffee..............keep doing it;)

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Successfully purchased and received confirmation from Henry.

(Purchased mine primarily to locate fluid and refrigerant leaks in my 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Toyota Camry :laughing:. Wanted the quality build of an HDS light with all the purple color filtered out. Not available in the Chinese gadget store 365nm lights - Convoy).

Last edited:

d13avo

Enlightened
Successfully purchased and received confirmation from Henry.

(Purchased mine primarily to locate fluid and refrigerant leaks in my 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Toyota Camry :laughing:. Wanted the quality build of an HDS light with all the purple color filtered out. Not available in the Chinese gadget store 365nm lights - Convoy).

I have ordered one of these too. I told the Mrs it would help me identify any fake cash I might be given lol

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have ordered one of these too. I told the Mrs it would help me identify any fake cash I might be given lol

My second use is to identify if there is a mouse problem in the kitchen of my Country house. It may also be able to identify where to plug the holes in my house and place the electronic zap traps to be most effective.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only thing I ever use UV for is to boost up tritium sights. Hope you all that will use them enjoy them!

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
The UV HDS is interesting, but like many others I do not have a real use case for it.

Btw. the UV lenses are really fast gone... guess this would have been the most interesting of this UV light to blocking all non UV parts of the light.