how many flashlight do you have lost?

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
I lost my first flaslight about 6 months ago and was completely devistated :mad: It was my most loved flashlight at the time....my Draco! So far it is the only light I have ever lost..and it's a LOOONG story as to how it happened. I was so mad aboutit, I wouldn't even buy myself a replacement. Now that all the smoke has cleared and time has passed, I was able to pick up a used Draco from the B/S/T section. Maybe it was for the best, as my new one is brighter than my old one and has a beautiful neutral white tint, my old Draco had a hint of blue which I despise. So now all is well :)

shadowbuds

Newly Enlightened
Lost my Surefire L4 a while ago while taking the dogs around the park.

I have yet to see a light with such perfect flood as my L4 had even with all of these new "super bright" LEDs... Q4/Q5 ect.

I want an upgraded L4 with 2x the brightness (don't ask for throw, that's not an L4)

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lost two lights IIRC: an E2 awhile back--I was devastated. More recently, lost a Photon ReX one day after I got it! Still hoping that one or both lights turn up.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have found just about every flashlight I lost.
As it turns out I have only misplaced flashlights.
Lanyards and Key keepers are good things to use as attachment points. Making flashlight loss or misplacement much more difficult.
One great thing about Misplacing a flashlight is that a week or two or even a month or two later when the light turns up in that same place you searched 100 times.. The feeling of Joy when you find it again is better than when you opened the package when you received the light in the first place.
I love finding my lost flashlights.
In the end I can't sat that I have lost any flashlights.
Yaesumofo

One2gofst

Newly Enlightened
I lost a Jetbeam Jet-1 Mk.II with a strike bezel installed. Still bothers me. I even have the extender tube still that I refuse to get rid of hoping I will find it again. However, I fear that the light is gone forever somewhere around Texarkana.