how many flashlight do you have lost?

BayGleam

Newly Enlightened
Still unaccounted for are my Arc AAA and eternaLight ergoXRay, two of my favorites at the time I lost them a couple of years ago. I'm holding out hope they'll turn up somewhere in the recesses of the house. Since then, I've gotten better in terms of organizing, storing and carrying my lights...

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: how many flashlight do you loosed?

Ty_Bower said:
I recently lost one of the 18650 tubes for my HDS U60. I found the head, but the body is gone. As far as I know, there were only 100 of these tubes in existence.

I keep hoping it will show up somewhere...

Yay! It was found today! :D

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Broken:
Old Rechargeable Flashlight-Charging Cradle got broken
Garrity Rubber AA"Tough Light"- Broke Bulb Holder
Panasonic BF-100-Dropped and broke while "Draining" (Exploring a storm drain pipe with friends)

Lost:
Garrity Rubber AA"Tough Light" (Second One)-Took it apart after bulb burned out and lost some parts
Mini Maglite-Bulb burned out so I set it in a box of things somewhere in the laundry room hoping to get a new bulb soon and it went missing later.
River Rock 2AAA-Missing somewherein my room, I'll probably have to go look under my bed

NutSAK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Add another to my list....

I lost my favorite light over the weekend--a Fenix L2P w/CR123 body, modified two-stage (click low, click high) switch and Gerber Infinity Ultra-M clip.

:awman:

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hrmm.... 'lost' as in, 'I'm not sure where I left it'... not many maybe two or three. The only one of note would be the Princeton Tec Surge. I was worried about it for a while because of the possible issue with the sealed body.

'Lost' as in, 'someone else was using it and I haven't seen it since'... probably about 10. Basic 2D, 3D, 2xAA lights.

Mad1

Enlightened
I've only lost 1 so far which was my L1. I hope to NEVER lose another light. :(

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I thought I had lost my wonderful 4D Radio Shack freebie from way back in the dark ages during a move five years ago. I found it a couple nights ago in a box of very important junk that hadn't been opened since the move. :laughing:

Geoff

Greenlead

Newly Enlightened
  • One Mini-Mag AA, lost during a camping trip
  • One Maglite 3C, gift from my parents, lost during a plane trip.

moontroll

Newly Enlightened
I have never lost a flashlight,but have lost Knives.I have learned not to leave them laying around,I found one in one of my friends pockets not long ago.They dont think nothing of it.Humans what can you do,I still love them.:tsk:

Last edited:

Spydie

Newly Enlightened
Not exactly a flashlight, but for 6 months I was going nuts thinking I had lost my HDS 2 x 123 batter tube. Considering that they are hard to come by, I frantically searched everywhere and this is no hyperbole. Literally when through each couch, nook and crany, the car, friends cars, posted a lost sign at my gym etc.

Finally I found it standing behind a bottle of vitamins on my shelf. How it got up there I have no idea, but you can imagine my surprise the morning I went to take my multi-vitamin and what I found in its place lol.

NutSAK

Flashlight Enthusiast
NutSAK said:
Add another to my list....

I lost my favorite light over the weekend--a Fenix L2P w/CR123 body, modified two-stage (click low, click high) switch and Gerber Infinity Ultra-M clip.

:awman:

I found it today!! It was still clipped to the pants I wore on Friday.

:twothumbs

roadie

Enlightened
i had lost a pelican AA yrs back while undocking a boat , late at night .... :(
watching the lighted torch , fade as it sink deeper into the sea .... :(

Andromeda

Newly Enlightened
What a sad thread. I recently lost a black P1D while hiking. Small lights are easy to get lost. Over the years many mini mags and solitaires just went for a walk and never came back. :shakehead

pfmedic

Newly Enlightened
Early last year I lost an Inova XO due to a miscommunication between this hot EMT girl and I. I didnt have the heart to tell her that I only loaned it to her... so I went out and bought myself a t2 instead ha ha. That made it a happy ending... and i did end up having sex with her a few times... so it was REALLY worth it. :grin2:

Also, I was in a particularly good mood last August and gave out a Terralux Minimax to a bum who leaned in my window, saw it and asked if he could have it... so I gave him all my change and the light.

... but I havent actually lost a light yet. I ALMOST lost my Jetbeam MKII BK with CR123 tube when it slipped off my belt the other day and I couldnt find it. :faint: Luckily it happened in my house and not at work or school like I originally thought. phew.

Last edited:

GadgetTravel

Enlightened
pfmedic said:
Early last year I lost an Inova XO due to a miscommunication between this hot EMT girl and I. I didnt have the heart to tell her that I only loaned it to her... so I went out and bought myself a t2 instead ha ha. That made it a happy ending... and i did end up having sex with her a few times... so it was REALLY worth it. :grin2:

Also, I was in a particularly good mood last August and gave out a Terralux Minimax to a bum who leaned in my window, saw it and asked if he could have it... so I gave him all my change and the light.

... but I havent actually lost a light yet. I ALMOST lost my Jetbeam MKII BK with CR123 tube when it slipped off my belt the other day and I couldnt find it. :faint: Luckily it happened in my house and not at work or school like I originally thought. phew.

Oh that Inova is so NOT lost in that case. If that were the case I shudder to think what I could have gotten for the HDS U60XRGT, Lion Cub and A2 I have lost ;)