how many flashlight do you have lost?

shadowbuds

Newly Enlightened
I just lost my e2d outdoorsman... the last time i remember being with it was taking the trash out and I think I threw it away :ohgeez::ohgeez::ohgeez::ohgeez::ohgeez::ohgeez:

stockae92

Enlightened
zero ... as in none, 0 ..

but then, the flashlight that were lost were the ones that i've borrowed by other people :(

tibim

Newly Enlightened
Lost an e2e + KL1. Hoping it will still turn up some day. I think I left it on my roof and drove off. One of my neighbors probably found it.

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
The usps has lost 2 for me in the last year. :awman:

I havent lost any myself.

GadgetTravel

Enlightened
This is so sad. I lost an A2 with white LEDs on an airplane. Left it in the seatback pouch. :(

I have two lights missing. I think they are in the house but I cant find them. Every once in a while I figure I know what closet or whatever they are in and tear it apart. No luck up to now. They are an HDS EDC U60XRGT and a Lion Cub. I decided to break down and get another HDS and the darn things arent available any more. I cry about it once in a while too. I will probably end up getting one of the new ones, unless there are tint issues and a Chameleon.

My QIII always turns up no matter where I think I left it. ;)

Last edited:

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
So far, despite my constantly lugging gear around my entire life, I can't recall losing a light of any importance. *knocks on wood*

My first real EDC was a Brinkmann Black Maxx, the one that looked EXACTLY like a Minimag before all the finger pointing. Carried that EVERYWHERE. Just recently gave in and threw out the broken busted body that I had been carting around.

Next real light was a 4D Mag, the old-school body that was larger around than current lights. After countless years watching my back, it took a trip down stairs onto a concrete floor and never would light up again.

Next up was a 2AAA Minimag that I carried all the time. Reversed the pocketclip and carried it clipped at the top of my left pocket. Carried that for many years. The finish was gone and the bulb would no longer stay in the socket, lens was crunched and reflector cracked.

I seem to break lights long before I have the opportunity to lose them.

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
M@G 2D, stolen from my luggage whilst on vacation,
MiniM@G 2AA with Led pill, lost at Noosa beach
8 LED Caving Headlight stolen from me at a gathering
M@G solitaire, lost in the process of shifting house

Vinnyp

Newly Enlightened
Lost my P1DCE just before christmas 3 days into a 3 week trekking holiday around China. Just has the L0Ti as fall back and it was more than up to the job. Even for a few short night hikes. Still waiting on the replacement because I decided to get it engraved.

WNG

Enlightened
Lost a pewter minimag 2AA almost 20 years ago, and a 3D Mag was stolen from my car over 25 years ago.
That's it, pretty good about my lights.
Sunglasses, well that's a different story. :p

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't find my little tikes yellow flashlight with the blue and red filters that started this whole thing for me when I was little.

Protaeus

Enlightened
Lost a Black A2 Aviator.....well, lost isn't really the right term. Sent it away to CPF member Whitelight in a trade for a U2 and I never recieved the U2. Member has also gone AWOL.

*sigh* Only light I ever lost.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
One flashlight, a CMG Ultra-G. I bought it right before the prices went up. Really pissed me off, too, since I never took it out of the house. It's either lost in a box of paperwork in the basement somewhere, or my cousin took it during a vist.