how many flashlight do you have lost?

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
My first good light: a 1985 StreamLight 2C, aluminum, 7", straight bodied, halogen, "thrower". Some hiker found a treasure. The lost Dorcy 2AA/4LED, minim^ags, Pelican VersaBright and several AAA penlights hardly matter when compared to much of what's listed here.

I've thrown away at least 20 lights in the past 30 years.

VidPro

Flashlight Enthusiast
i lost this 1AA mod i had, with glow in it, and 3W and a li-ion, it was a mini masterpiece, anything else i lost i didnt miss :) some things are better lost.
after i lost that hiking, i tied a retractor on the next one that took over.

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
I lost a TL-3 after only having it for a week :rant: Although, I quickly replaced it and had no other choice but to mod the replacement with a 1499 bulb and protected 17500's. I try to keep a close watch on all my lights....

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, don't know what went on there...double tap.
ohgeez.gif

CFU

Last edited:

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: how many flashlights have you lost?

I'm still looking for an arcAAA attached to a Lexus key. I think I used them on or around xmas 2004. I'm pretty sure they're in the house because I used the key to drive home. I have moved almost everything in the house (remodel) and it didn't show up. Maybe it fell into a box that never gets searched.

I went thru my wardrobe and patted down all the jacket pockets. Is it still in the house? It may be the only thing IN the house that is lost and would like to find. I gave up searching for it long ago.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had several UKE 2L lights and one Radio Shack pocket fluorescent stolen from my car, which hurt but wasn't disastrous.

But, ouch, ouch, ouch, I lost one of my favorite original-style SF E2 lights. Ouch, ouch, ouch! I keep hoping it'll turn up somewhere, but I'm almost positive that it fell out of a bag somewhere. Woe is me.

cbxer55

Enlightened
I have not lost any in recent years.
In years past, before actually caring about flashlights,
I threw away, gave away. or lost many 2AA mini-mags.
But those are a dime-a-dozen anyways.
With the cost of some of the ones I have now,
I would be pissed if i lost one.:xyxgun:

Last edited:

tenfour

Newly Enlightened
buddy of mine lost a surefire A2 in the woods. Everyone start searching!
I've lost a bunch of pelican stealthlites & sabrelites.

Does it count to say I lost my U2 because SureFire has had it for warranty repair now for about 3 months?

Ken_McE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does it count as lost ifyou know what attic it's in? (G)

alanagnostic

Enlightened
E1L in black and a AA minimag. I'm pretty sure one of my coworkers has the minimag. The E1L I kept looking for at the dog park for months after I lost it. I'm sure the person who found it used it until it needed a new battery, then they looked at the cost of 2 new 123A's from Walmart and put the flashlight into a drawer. I'd give a $50 reward for the return of that one.

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
2 minimags with NG750 dropins... about a month ago, lost a LongBow micra that had a DB750 in it with a Ubin... Ran it on an R123. RIP my old friend, now somewhere in the foresty region of new jersey