How many here think an SF L4 is a must for all flashaholics?

Katdaddy

Enlightened
I too tried the L4 and found it did not suit me. A wall-o-light yes, throw not so much. And man does it heat up!!!! I ended up trading mine and have never looked back. The SF A2, now that's the must have light!!!

gromit

Newly Enlightened
My experience with the L4.
It is my light of choice when I need a close use light, for example working in the computer, behind the stereo, on the car. I'm not needing a spot but a flood of light. I also use when walking the dogs around the block, don't need more than 15-20 feet of light. If I'm in the mountains or up the canyons and the dogs are running I'll take a throw light. For me it is

Unclemonkey

Newly Enlightened
A huge proportion of us do. Maybe 80%.
I'm sure a poll would show this. :)

Like Yaesumofo said in post #24, "forget runtime." Yeah 80% of you do, hell If we could create cells to get us 24hours of run time we'd throw a party. I use my l4 as an edc and defense light so I always make sure I have fresh cells in them reguardless. If your so concerned about run time you should get yourself one of those discount wind up LED lights from wally's (Wal-Mart).

Wouldn't you agree?:twothumbs

machoamigo

Newly Enlightened
+1 on that I love the L4 and like the impression on peoples faces when they see the amount of light that comes out from such a small form. Of course I do have other brighter flashlights but for a "wall of light" flashlight the L4 is for me. :twothumbs

Latest posts