How to upgrade my maglite 4d?

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
choppers said:
would this fit for a 2D mag??

Are you referring to the ROP mod?
Yes, you can get one of FM's 6AA-2D adapters and you can get the same ROP mod into the 2D. Just use the sanyo 2600Mah AA cells and you should be good to go in regards to the voltage sag.

Let me know if i can help.

erikl

Newly Enlightened
Received my tesla-6 today :D
Man, that thing is bright! (although there are currently only 4 of the 6 lights burning, but I'm sure electrolumens will help me to fix that)

The thing is... now that I have such a amazing bright light, i want more!
A light this powerfull would be great to have on the bike! ( I travel to work by bike everyday, 22km, and winter is comming, so a good light on the bike would be nice)

I already found this one: http://www.littlefishbicycles.com/bikelight/ wich is nice, but only got one luxeon. Are there any other luxeon III powerd bike lights available?

Muddy3

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

This CPF site is rather addictive! I started out wanting a little information on better batteries for my magcharger and then started to find out about Mag Mods! OMG!

I so would love to own a light similar to the one in the photo from NikolaTesla. What do they call them..a sleeper mag or something? Who could I get to build one of these and if I was that lucky someone offered, how much ya reckon it would cost? I would have a go myself but considering I know very little, in fact nothing, about modding then I'd rather leave it to the experts!

hope someone can help.

erikl

Newly Enlightened
interessting question, would like to know a price for such a kind of light too.