How's Fenix?

Enlightened
See, I don't know why mine took so long. It should have been no more than 2 days normally from Atlanta to Nashville because there's so much traffic between them. I guess the post office was just sitting on it for a few days or misplaced it for a bit.

meuge

Enlightened
I wish they'd make a 1AA version of the P1CE.

You're probably the ideal candidate for the L1T V2.0. It has no level cycling - just high and low, selectable by bezel twist, and a rear clickie (forward and reverse) for turning it on/off.

BigD64

Enlightened
I have Fenix (2), Lumapower (4), Ultrafire(2), and Surefire(7) lights. For computer repair the P3D is way too much light (yes I know you can use the variable settings). I'd go with a Lumapower 301 or 303, with the 2 settings you can't beat the price. If you are going to use it for EDC then I'd go with the more powerful Fenix. If you want durability and a lifetime warranty go with a Surefire. The Photon's are good for a keychain light but for the price of 1 you can get 8 decent generic ones from Batteryjunction.com.

Hope Dis Helps,

BigD64

paulr

Flashaholic
You're probably the ideal candidate for the L1T V2.0. It has no level cycling - just high and low, selectable by bezel twist, and a rear clickie (forward and reverse) for turning it on/off.
No, I don't like the bezel twist level adjustment, and I don't like the clickie, and I don't like the level adjustment and the switch being on separate controls. (To be clear: I'm not against the concept of clickies or bezel level adjustments, I just think Fenix's implementation of both is sloppy, at least on the L1DCE, and the L1T looks similar in the photos I've seen). I'd be happy with a two level twisty whose operation was just a tad on the stiff side, if the level switching were really positive like on my McLux PD Mule (but not on my old Firefly). But you just can't beat the simplicity of the good old one level twisty. That's my story and I'm sticking to it ;)

Latest posts