i was bored and facebooking...

Illum

Flashaholic
Monocrom, thats true, wow its actually been ages since ive been to new grounds...

either way, it would all be in the name of fun, maybe could be a place to show off pictures right Illum_the_nation? :D

Crenshaw

I suppose :whistle:

the pics out of date...I'll post something newer and delete that one:)
instead of flooding the place with personal collections I think posting "artistic pictures of lights will do" the 12V spotlight pics are awesome:huh:

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
actually i have no idea who that is..lol, but saying that would have made my joke less funny...lol ive been out of the loop for way to long...i shall visit later, anything to recommend?

Crenshaw

You don't know who bigbadron is?? :duh2:

Wow! ..... You definitely have been away for a long time.

I recommend you check out my story threads. (Story threads are now banned on NG, thanks to a whole bunch of talent-less n00bs who dumped a bunch of them on the General forum. My latest one though was started before the ban went into effect. So I'm allowed to keep updating it until it's done).

Check out my other work....

BTW, all my stories are NSFW (Not Safe For Work). And definitely NOT for children.

Here's a link that contains links to my story threads:
http://monocrom.newgrounds.com/news/post/8846

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
ahh, well im at work now....heh..

by the way, Jason in that group isnt strictly a CPFer, he my buddy who is in to lights, just not obsessed. his dad is a long time lurker here...he may even be reading this...he doesnt post, but i can tell you, he is definetly worthy of the flashaholic title. Both of them will be helping me with a reivew later on this month....:sssh:

Crenshaw

Monocrom

Flashaholic
ahh, well im at work now....heh..

by the way, Jason in that group isnt strictly a CPFer, he my buddy who is in to lights, just not obsessed. his dad is a long time lurker here...he may even be reading this...he doesnt post, but i can tell you, he is definetly worthy of the flashaholic title. Both of them will be helping me with a reivew later on this month....:sssh:

Crenshaw

:eek:oo:

Which light will be reviewed??

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I havnt got it yet, and its confidential, im not allowed to say.... youll find out soon enough ;), although you might be able to figure it out, if you do, do me a favour and not announce it, might get me in trouble...:eek:

you know, n00bs by definition, are talent-less...:laughing:... its been ages since ive played an online game, and called someone a noob, newb, n00b...or said ks...or went "teh"...lol

Crenshaw

Supernam

Enlightened
I'd join, but I haven't "come out of the closet" yet... with my flashaholism that is. :sssh:

I pull out my Fauxton before I do my EDC for the same reason.

shroomy

Newly Enlightened
Joined, I'm always surprised at how many flashaholics are, well, my age.