ill never eat freid chicken again

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just cant get that image out of my head thanks kfc rat

raggie, you'll be better off for leaving the fried chicken alone.
years ago a good friends sister was served some KFC, and there were maggots in the bucket. I haven't eaten there (or McD's and Taco Bell) for about 30 yrs. I feel like I need a shower just stepping through the door. Yuk.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Many years ago I was sitting at my desk at work, eating a cup of yogurt. A co-worked stopped by, looked at the yogurt with a look of disgust on his face and said "it looks like snot."

I couldn't eat yogurt for a couple of years after that. :laughing:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Many years ago I was sitting at my desk at work, eating a cup of yogurt. A co-worked stopped by, looked at the yogurt with a look of disgust on his face and said "it looks like snot."

I couldn't eat yogurt for a couple of years after that. :laughing:
ewwwwwwww

raggie33

*the raggedier*
raggie, you'll be better off for leaving the fried chicken alone.
years ago a good friends sister was served some KFC, and there were maggots in the bucket. I haven't eaten there (or McD's and Taco Bell) for about 30 yrs. I feel like I need a shower just stepping through the door. Yuk.

i wish i didnt love it so much

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
i wish i didnt love it so much

I've had fried rat in south East Asia. Frankly it's over rated. Tough and tastes nothing like chicken

Then again, KFC hasn't tasted like chicken for a while

Last edited:

recDNA

Flashaholic
I've had fried rat in south East Asia. Frankly it's over rated. Tough and tastes nothing like chicken

Then again, KFC hasn't tasted like chicken for a while
You need the secret formula crust.

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sure it wasn't a mouse?

Pretty sure. It was a rice field rat so a little different to the rats in the city but still the same grey. De-furred, they are white. Stuffed with some Vietnamese spices and stuff. About as annoying to eat as quail. Guess that feeding on rice all day doesn't make for a fat rat.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I had pigeon at a wedding. I thought it was good but the sauce made it. The head was the centerpiece of the dish. LOL Just a regular flying rat from the city.

I stopped by the local chicken place once, utalized the the drive through. I found a nice shady place to enjoy my lunch, opened the box and there it was, a pice of chicken with a feather attached. Me no hungry no more. :sick2:

~ Chance

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Well, I guess I'll chip in. :)
Closest I've come is roast muskrat - just a bigger rat, but 'wild' so = free range. :D
Not bad but pretty greasy. The flavor reminded me of wild goose but a bit stronger - where I got it (bush Alaska), they probably eat similar foods so that makes sense.

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
The guy that perpetrated this is an @sshole. If for nothing else than putting out the picture that can't be unseen. I hope he gets hammered.

~ Chance

No kidding. Who would believe this anyway. Wouldn't there have been bones, a skull, fur, guts, etc? Maybe some of that would have been "cooked off" but still

No kidding. Who would believe this anyway. Wouldn't there have been bones, a skull, fur, guts, etc? Maybe some of that would have been "cooked off" but still

Let's recap.
He is a ruiner of fav meals, stupid a-hole. One, I hope, that is in a ho lotta trouble. Perhaps soon to be spending some time behind bars during the night, and performing hard labor during the day.

~ Chance