Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is new to me. After owning a surefire 6p and 9p both with surefire upgraded bulbs for 6 + years, the 6p bulb went dim. So I ordered a Malkoff M361 lmh for the 6p and a M61sho for the 9p along rechargeables. Both should be here next week.

Rifter

Enlightened
Re: What did you find in your letterbox today?!

6 cheap ebay laser pens, of which 4 worked, LOL. And the 4 that did were all way over the specified power.

Bigblue

Newly Enlightened

S200C2vn PDT

first thrower and first VN flashlight

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fenix PD35 be here tomorrow

whtwalker

Newly Enlightened
I have the new Nitecore Digicharger D4 and a D40Avn coming in this week. This is my second Vinh light this month.

Richwouldnt

Enlightened
Solid Stainless XML 1X18650 light from CustomLites

"S3" customized Convoy light from Mountain Electronics

Customized SupFire M6 from the same source.

Customized Small Sun ZY-T08 again from Mountain Electronics

SolarStorm T3 and T4 from China.

The first two are minimal size single 18650 lights with tail switches. The SS one is pulling 3 amps and the "S3" is a triple LED conversion pulling 5.8 amps per the builder. A mini blow torch!

The customized M6 is good for about 4500 to 5000 Lumens per BLF member tests and pulls about 19 amps from it's 4 batteries or just under 5 amps per cell on maximum.

The Small Sun is about 6 amps at the LED reportedly.

The SolarStorms are new models I wanted to take a look at and fall in the budget lights category. 3 batteries in parallel beer can lights in the $35 or so price range.

rickyro

Enlightened
one Peak Eiger SS Lug with Nichia 219 Small Optic on the way from Oveready
one HDS Rotary N170 Sapphire Black still waiting for info from HDS

kbuzbee

Enlightened
I keep hearing about these peak lights. I may have to get one. Hmm.

I love mine. Currently 3 Eigers and 2 Logans. This one lives on my keys:

6a4cade8c430aa20ee0d4d52d3abf9cf.jpg

Fits that McGizmo clip perfectly.

Ken

RetroTechie

Flashlight Enthusiast
While shopping for a new hdd, spotted a few cheap laptop batteries in the webshop's sales corner (leftover inventory?). Took the gamble and added a pack that -according to specs- should contain 6x 2600mAh cells.

Pack turned out to be totally dead (0V), so it probably sat on the shelf for a loooong time. But I was able to revive the cells (details in this thread). Don't have exact numbers, but runtime tests showed capacity in the neighborhood of what's specified for the cell type. Sadly I was unable to find any clue about the pack/cell's production date. Not even through IC markings... :mad:

Long story short: 6 pcs. 'old' (?) but unused Sanyo UR18650FM (spec: min. 2500 mAh) for Eur 3,33 a piece - not too bad I think. :)