Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

torchsarecool

Enlightened
Olight S30R (one for me, one for my father for Xmas)
Olight S20R (gift for a friend for Xmas, ordered before I noticed S30R was out)
Fenix E99 Ti (gift for colleague for Xmas)
Olight SR52 (replacing my SR51 which sold on eBay last weekend)

E99ti as a gift for a colleague! Can I come work with you

H.J.M.

Newly Enlightened
For some odd reason, instead of ringing the doorbell and leaving it on the stoop, my USPS deliveries have been going in the mail box (or in one of the oversized ones, and the key is in the mailbox). These are of course the tracked shipments, which most, if not all, come after the normal mail delivery. With dst, sometimes after dark.

_
I read that I am to wait 5 business days (on USPS,COM) before trying to contact them. Tomorrow is day 5. The post doesn't go after 5pm usually. I have given the supplier a heads up, just wait for now I guess.
Pits been years since my last online order. ... I'm waiting for 3 now, all different dealers. ...

claptrap

Newly Enlightened
I like my EDC Rotary 170 so much, I've ordered a second HDS...
250 Roatary inbound :twothumbs

Jaegerbomb

Newly Enlightened
Spark SF3-NW in the post since 8th Dec, my local post service now has it on their tracking... fingers crossed it will arrive this morning!

Cannot wait... like a kid at Christmas is an understatement!

It arrived... love how compact it is and really really good design, user friendly and plenty of light :)
Will be perfect as a head torch or handheld around the campsite/tent

Last edited:

Big Al W

Newly Enlightened
first ever post here - please be gentle! :)

I was buying an xmas present for my father in law (A41 AA torch) and then started reading all the juicy info and comparisons on this site and now have the following arriving! Totally bitten!

this afternoon:
fenix A41
nitecore TM06

tomorrow pre 3pm
nitecore TM36 with handle mount kit
nitecore P25 Silodon (black) with silver crenulated bezel

yikes!! Better pump the brakes...

Rono8582

Newly Enlightened
My new EDC, a Fenix pd35 2014 edition, along with some cr123s. I've always used 18650. Should they be brighter because of the higher voltage?

And a pair of nitecore tubes. One for me and one for the wife. Really wanted the clear, but only black in stock to ship and get here before christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

joe226

Newly Enlightened
JetBeam TCR20 Limited Edition Titanium - Oblique Pattern
Prometheus Beta-QRv2 Copper
Prometheus Beta-QRv2 Electroless Nickel
Klarus ST30
Klarus Mix6 Ti *arrived today
Nitecore MT06
Nitecore Tube
Nitecore i4 V2 2014 *arrived today
JETBeam HC20
JETBeam 3M Pro JET-III
4x Eagletac 3400mah 18650
Eagletac 14500
Nitcore 14500
bunch of panasonic cr123's
Numerous AA/AAA and 18650/cr123 storage cases

Oh yeah, and some Christmas gifts for everyone else in my family.:D

Deluminator

Newly Enlightened
FourSevens QPLC arrived two days ago. (Only 4 days from order to delivery.) It's my first experience with the QuarkPro UI and I like it better than I thought I would.

Olight S15 and extension tubes have been on order since Nov. 28. (I called BS twice and they said to "expect it Dec. 15" and that they have "been waiting for an overdue shipment." I noticed today that they finally changed their Webpage from "1 to 2 days" to "Out of stock. Will not arrive in time for Christmas." Sigh.) :candle:

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Nitecore tube incoming. :) Bought one for my dad and decided to get one for my wife now also! Great keychain light.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
P3X-B-BK

Grey Petzl Tikka

These complete my "collection".

HDS 120 - P3X - Tikka

Done.

Last edited:

Taz80

Enlightened
D25A clicky XML2U2 for my son who lost his:whoopin:. D25C clicky Nichia 219 for the free shipping:D.

kj75

Enlightened
Klarus RS16 with XP-L led

24mhj5w.jpg

Richwouldnt

Enlightened
A Nitecore MT06 pen light from Battery Junction. Not due till after the new year.

A BLF special edition Eagle Eye X6-SE from BangGood. This is a light from a 1000 piece special edition of the X6 with upped output and a customized UI. I have two so far, a cool white and a neutral white with a warmer white coming.

A PortaPow Premium USB power meter from Amazon. This version gives volts, amps, watts and total mAh during a reading period which means it can be used to monitor actual power out of a USB Battery pack or similar device. It uses a internal rechargeable battery for operation so is more accurate than cheaper units which tap the power being monitored for operation.

iFixit 54 bit 4mm bit set from Amazon. These are the 4mm miniature tool bits like the ones made by Wiha of Germany.

Four 125 watt equivalent, 32W Philips CFL bulbs.

Latest posts