Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

NH Lumens

Enlightened
Inbound on Santa's sled;

• Surefire Peacekeeper dual output
  • Quark QT2L-X Burst Mode head for my Quark QTA
  • AW IMR 14500 LiMN batteries to power the QTA/QT2L-X Burst Mode head
  • Xtar VP-2 charger to keep the Lithium Ion batteries juiced up (instead of relying solely on the Tenergy TN270 basic charger that comes with the Peacekeeper)

I'll no doubt be lighting up the back yard in new and more dramatic ways this Thursday night!

Mountain

Newly Enlightened
Still waiting on my Armytek but just ordered the Tactical Maratec AAx2. If it's anywhere close to the stated 620 lumens I'll be happy.

Nicrod

Flashaholic
I have 2 more Mac's enroute!

One is a re-acquisition. Bare Aluminum Modded Tri EDC I traded it away, and now
had the chance to buy it back.

The second is a Titanium Tri EDC, I traded a McGizmo Slate PD and HDS rotary for.

Happy to be getting my Bare AL Mac back in my collection.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice choices, ven! I just received two of them as well. One tube was for my dad and the other is for my wife. They both seem to like them a lot, and I'm impressed with them too. Maybe I should go back to putting a light on my keychain again after all. :)

ven

Flashaholic
Nice choices, ven! I just received two of them as well. One tube was for my dad and the other is for my wife. They both seem to like them a lot, and I'm impressed with them too. Maybe I should go back to putting a light on my keychain again after all. :)

Cheers blah,yes red for Madison,blue for Callum and black for............:whistle: Just trying it out,swapped the DGQ spy off the car keys for the tube. Just been out testing it closing the gates/drive. I prefer the momentary for ease rather than the modes,not sure on the 45lm tbh(but how can you tell...............!)If i was to give an example of 20lm then this would be it. It does the job anyway for edc use on keys,would not give it any more demanding duty! Overall not bad at all,kids have just left theirs on the side not impressed :laughing: . I have a feeling they will grow on them over time....:)

rotncore

Newly Enlightened
Nitecore E20
Nitecore Tube (were going to be stocking stuffers, but when the shipment was delayed I cancelled all but one)
8 x Fasttech Panasonic protected 3400mAh 18650's
8 x AW 18650 3400mAh cells
Nitecore UM20 Charger
Miller ML-102 charger

Just got 3x Oveready bored 6P bodies in the mail at the office this morning - I decided to migrate to rechargeable batteries - my Xtar 3400mAh batteries don't quite fit, so I ordered some AW cells to fix that.

Last edited:

Wellgate

Newly Enlightened
Received a Jetbeam M1x after ebay dubious purchase. Failed on startup with one element only functioning. I love the body.Disappointed.. I just received a WL-S4 which distracts me a bit.

Last edited:

NeilP

Enlightened
Coast HP1 arrived today.

Really great little lamp.
90 degree flood on wide, with a tiny spot on zoom with a little spill.

Shame it only has one mode...at the moment...new driver on the cards.

wjv

Enlightened
Just ordered a Fenix LD50 using a bunch of Christmas Amazon gift cards. My first >100 lumen light!
Also ordered 4 more Orbtronic 3400 mAh 18650s, and 16 Panasonic Eneloop Pro 2550 mAh batteries at the same time.

Thinking of also ordering a Nitecore EA41, which will use up the last of the Amazon cards.

H.J.M.

Newly Enlightened
I read that I am to wait 5 business days (on USPS,COM) before trying to contact them. Tomorrow is day 5. The post doesn't go after 5pm usually. I have given the supplier a heads up, just wait for now I guess.
Pits been years since my last online order. ... I'm waiting for 3 now, all different dealers. ...

I ordered flashlights from all different dealers/manufacturers starting beginning of December. The last light I ordered showed up first(4/7s). But I did get two lights in two days. Still waiting for a thrunite v4 Ti and the missing balder SE-1...

Anybodysguess

Newly Enlightened
I have 10ft of Blue EL wire on the way. I had looked at the stuff in the past and it looked cool, and although it wasn't expensive, it wasn't cheap, now the stuff is dirt cheap, less than 50¢ a foot. Can't wait to play with it, if its all its cracked up to be ill be ordering more, I have several projects in mind.

markchristenson

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered a Four Sevens Maelstrom MMU-X3R. Which just seemed cool, although I'm a total newbie and it is light #2 to go along with my Peak Eiger. I probably should have just stuck with my 15-year old, D cell-powered maglite :)

otis311

Newly Enlightened
Ordered a Fenix PD35, 850 lumen version. Fingers crossed on the tint. Totally didn't need it. That never stopped me before though.

Latest posts