Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

8steve88

Newly Enlightened
Some GITD powder and GITD paint, some Devcon 2 ton clear Epoxy along with 3mm and 6mm blue Vinyl masking tape.
I bet my fingers will be glowing soon. :thumbsup: And so will the bezels on some of my torches, keyring, lanyard beads, lighter, various yet to be drilled holes/Dremelled areas, etc,etc. :huh:

BadBulb4U

Newly Enlightened
Breathing Life into an old Friend

I just ordered a Malkoff Cree XP-G2 LED drop-in and the pre-cut reflector in for my 4-D cell Maglite. I can't believe I am so excited about getting this upgrade. This is my first Malkoff product. :twothumbs

snakeplissken83

Newly Enlightened
Sunwayman D40a and 20 Duracell Procell batts. Gonna run it as a bit of an experiment to see how cost effective this new breed of high-performance AA lights are...the Duracell's cost £4.25 on fleabay, I will run the light and let you guys know the average cost per day of using non-rechargeables.

primeform

Newly Enlightened
mac custom tri edc, i2 charger, 18350s, battery capsule, ice blue tritium vials, new optics.

awesome

Newly Enlightened
My first "real" flashlight, an Armytek Predator Pro v2.5

Sadly it looks like I will get my flashlight from China faster than the batteries I ordered from Missouri!