Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

lightmyfire13

Enlightened
Lumapower Strive,xpg2 p60 vihn dropin,some solarforce stuff,sr52vn (on its way to vihn first yo work his magic then to me)think thats it¡¡¡¡

LanWolf

Newly Enlightened
A heatsink and 3xAA batterycase came in, together with some wire and aligatorclips, to provide bench testing for my programmed drivers.
Have to make a diffusor for the led, then i might be able to see the difference between higer modes.

gerasugy.jpg

johnnytoxin

Newly Enlightened
I have a Malkoff MDC cr123 on the way. In honor of Independence day I wanted a USA made light. Should be here Saturday.

ven

Flashaholic
Very nice 3 modes and stainless :thumbsup: :)

Yes,really do like the look of this light,i like fenix,like stainless,simple modes and AAA of which will be eneloop. Might give the DQG a rest and try the e05 for a bit on the keys as permanent key EDC.
The DQG spy has held up superb,like new still and been living on keys , used a good few times...............unlike the i3s (on work keys now)that must be coloured in by felt tip pen :laughing: judging by the marks/scuffs/wear.
:thumbsup:

Poppy

Flashaholic
Yes,really do like the look of this light,i like fenix,like stainless,simple modes and AAA of which will be eneloop. Might give the DQG a rest and try the e05 for a bit on the keys as permanent key EDC.
The DQG spy has held up superb,like new still and been living on keys , used a good few times...............unlike the i3s (on work keys now)that must be coloured in by felt tip pen :laughing: judging by the marks/scuffs/wear.
:thumbsup:
Yeah, prior to my DQG aaa stainless, my keychain light was a blue Nano. Within a year, 80% of the blue is gone. My stainless knife ( a few years old) and my DQG, a few months (four maybe?) still look great!

I like stainless :)

I have two shotguns. A beautiful side by side (that I won't let it get wet), and a stainless Mossberg. I'll take that baby out in the salt marshes, and clean it when I get around to it. Maybe the same day, maybe a day or two later. The point being... with stainless you don't have to pamper them to keep them nice looking.

Good luck with that new E05

What's up with the DQG? too floody? or too short a run-time?
OR is it just time for a change? :)

ven

Flashaholic
Agree 100% regarding stainless,nothing wrong with the DQG at all poppy,great little light so just a change thats all. Can see the spy going back on the keys after a month or so as you dont know its there. Even thought the 10180 cells are 1/3 of an AAA ,the voltage does not drop much after some use,in fact when tested i have not seen it bellow 3.9v yet after lots of short usages.

rpm00

Enlightened
Building up quite the backlog here.

HDS Rotary
HDS Clicky
L3 L10C
4sevens Atom AL
4sevens Mini ML
4sevens headlamp kit
AW 16340 x2

cliwilnew

Newly Enlightened
I'm a little embarrassed by the quantity of my recent purchases, but excited about all of these lights. Here's what I'm waiting on:

3 Maratac Copper CR123s (I like copper and want to try a few different patina methods, I'll just let one develop naturally)
Maratac Tactical Personal Flood AA Light
Maratac TLL Strobe Light
HDS High CRI 140 Clicky
HDS Neutral 170 Rotary
Malkoff Turnkey MD2 with High/Low switch
MD1 body for above light
Niteye Eye10vn TiC
MBI Torpedo-X
L3 L10c with Nichia 219
Fenix E05 SS

Ishango

Enlightened
My girlfriend ordered me a Prometheus Beta-QR EN silver. My very first Hi-CRI light. After hearing about it a lot I showed it to her and she said order one and I'll pay [emoji2]

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
yzypuheq.jpg

This came today. Tailcap with thumb cut-out. Now it's flawless ;)

But on the way, I have this

savadeda.jpg

My personal dream knife. Jade scale xm-18 spanto flipper. S35vn lol
Why is everything better with a vn at the end.

Apparently Vinh makes steel too.

Last edited: