Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I incorrectly said "novatac" when it should've said "Inova".

I occasionally rotate in the first 3 versions of the X1. The 'optic' one by Emissive Energy, the next with a reflector, and the 80 lumen version. I have a 125 lumen version still in the package. Member 1pt21 sent me a black 55 lumen version that also stays NIP.
Sometimes I carry an early LED minimag too. The 3 watt one from back in the days where things were noted by "watts" to get the crowd all whipped into a frenzy. Lights deemed "as bright as light bulbs" and pure white was all the rage.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Very cool, i am in the process of checking some LumaPower lights out, old stock on evil bay. AAA,AA and cr123/16340 flavours.................Thinking work keys EDC for a change and may even jump up from AAA(typical as i have a 10180 on there right now) to AA or cr123 size! Weight is not too much of an issue in work, like a prison wardens keys as it is..............Bit of old school maybe;)

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Yesterday I was in a dressy-bessy conference surrounded by fat bald men who all dress the same. I was wearing my ARC golf shirt with a slight grin on my face the whole time.

My boss at one point asked what was with the perma-grin. I responded "I have an ARC AAA on the way"....
Woosh... right over his head.... he kinda gave me the usual 'you're a weird dude' look as usual.

Screw it! :rant:Embrace the Weirdness! lovecpf Are we not men? :naughty: Do we not need illumination?
2dceo9c.jpg

~ Chance, Who enjoys his weirdness. :p

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Weird or not... at least wasn't a fat bald guy dressed like everybody else there. And I have an ARC AAA LE on the way to my house. Meanwhile my boss uses his celphone for a flashlight.

Last edited:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Ven,
I have about 10 Lumapower lights I picked up at a going out of business sale. Some really cool multi power source(16340/14500/18650), some with "Turbohead" etc. the easiest Lights to mod I have seen. I ended up taking them out to look at, power up and then they have sat unused(never made the edc rotation). Let me know if you need anything in particular-glad to send for you to try out or trade, etc. I have Emisar D1, D4's en route with alternate bodies waiting...also waiting on my second Q8(love Narsil, hence the Emisars) and also a "Giggles" whenever production begins. Novotac 120p(modded led) has been in the rotation a lot lately-right size, right tint, easy UI. Also just got a second Four Sevens S-12(my S-12VN is just a little too green so time to do a little mod). Am waiting for the hatchet to fall as to when I go back in for more surgery...bad habit that is, having surgeries....

ven

Flashaholic
Hey eddie, thanks for info..................very tempted. Thinking of the AAA for key chain duty in work, maybe even the AA . Just like the classic look tbh, the UI looks interesting to.

Congrats on the D1 and D4, soon to be eddies fav little lights.................both suit you well...............crazy!

Good luck eddie, boy its been a rough time for you and family. Stay strong bro, CPF family is here to help keep you entertained:)

kj2

Flashaholic
HDS rotary Hyper Red. Looking for a red led light for some time now, and the fact it's a HDS makes it even better ;)

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did anyone else get down with the Massdrop AAA Blue Titanium Tool? I know the color is just a gimmick and it's basically the same as all the other Tools but I just love these little lights!!! Perfect fit for a key chain!

AI7B7159_copy_NEW_20170823131154.jpg

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
I passed on it, but now looking at your gorgeous picture, I should have!
I have an black TOOL and love the light.

Nice! Eh, good looking yes, but I'm afraid to see what color variation they'll come out with next and get me to pay a premium for, lol.

Have ya seen the AA tool? I'm so happy with the AAA but I'll have to give the AA a try.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have seen the AA TOOLs and to be honest, I prefer sleek AA's like Eagletac D25A. Just big enough for the battery.

Those are sharp looking lights too. Think I may have to try one. Do ya go for the Cree or Nichia? I see sooo many folks opting for the Cree but the tint looks so blue to me. I love the Nichia.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Massdrop Reylight Pineapple Copper AAA on order and I just got an email that it will be delayed. :(

"Due to an unexpected delay, these orders may ship later than the original estimated ship date. Our apologies for any inconvenience. If we find that the drop is going to be delayed by more than 30 days, we will let you know."

DIPSTIX

Enlightened
Just pulled the trigger on a TN40SVN spec 3 9000lm 520k lux. Im sure it will dethrone my Acebeam K60 at 5000lm 124k lux.