• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Jets22"Blackbird" Run2 Part2

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Re: Jets22\"Blackbird\" Run2 Part2

I'm sorry to hear of your health problems, Brock. You will be in my prayers also.

I am continually amazed at the fine art quality of your brass CR2 that I won in the raffle last year. Everyone I show it to is amazed at the quality and feel of it, and of course the light output. I'm afraid the only time I use it is to demonstrate it to someone. I hestitate to carry it for fear of loss.

Get well soon.

Jim

Psychomodo

Enlightened

I hope everything goes well for you today Brock. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

I hope all is going well with you today, Brock.

Take care.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast

[this is where the "nail-biting" gremlin would go if we had one]

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Jets22 said: A got a couple Blackbirds out Friday..Waiting for feedback from the new customers..one was still out of town.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just came back to the States Tuesday and was hoping this was me but no joy. I guess other CPFers travel too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-LT

Jets22

Enlightened

Sorry for the late post guys, I had some bad news and did not get any lights shipped Friday. I will be posting some Tuesday and I know at least one was received last week... and the customer was enjoying the light (thanks for the e-mail) I am working through the last list as and the BB II's should be wrapping up. I have several things in the pipeline but have held off posting here do mainly to finding out the health issues in the family first. Thanks for all the support and kind words.

Psychomodo

Enlightened

Health/family issues definitely take preference over everything. No worries Brock - just take care of yourself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Psychomodo

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nope. 11 months and counting.