• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Jets22"Blackbird" Run2 Part2

Jets22

Enlightened
Re: Jets22\"Blackbird\" Run2 Part2

I'm getting to ya guys..slow but sure.. Waiting on the last of the nitride work on the new bodies. As you remember I lost a batch during the 3 hurricanes. I have I believe 3 sets still here at the house that need put together and then just the couple that were waiting on Nitriding. (actually those parts have been in for quite awhile with low temp TiCN plate. I'll contact the you on the shipping of these 3 however. Thanks all

Brock

Psychomodo

Enlightened

Thanks Brock (I'm still waiting too!).

Hope you're feelin' better!

Hang in there.

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

As mentioned above, I'm guessing that those who might have received a notice and subsequently received lights wouldn't be frequenting this thread. That said the last confirmed receipt I recall was for someone that Paypaled on 6/17/04. IIRC myself and at least Psychomodo paid 6/18/04 but I don't know if they are being supplied in the order of payment.

I trust everything will work out in the not too distant future. One nice thing about the delay is that when I receive it I'll not even remember what spent so it will feel like a "free" toy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-LT

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I got a note saying mine would be finished today, so fingers crossed!

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats Fitz. Hope it arrives soon and is all you thought it would be. I'm right here waiting with sweaty palms for mine. The end is in sight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looks like they aren't going in the order purchased though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Fitz made a post on 6/29/05 of "Paypal sent".

-LT

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Brock,

Email sent, not sure what's up with the account though. I'm not certain to which account you are sending, the one we used before or the new Gmail one, but I appreciate you letting me know.

-LT

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

Brock -

Thanks for the notification this morning.

I'm looking forward to seeing this exotic light in person.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got it!

Sweet. Now I see what everybody was talking about.

The switches are built like tanks.

Your choices of finish and knurling are exquisite.

The output choices and resulting beams are great.

Thank you.

---------

- Jeff

Jets22

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif..Sorry it has taken this long to finish this run.. the set-backs faced have been huge and appreciate the support on these. Things are actually starting to gear up for production of the new ones (I hope) They have been on the board for a long time but the loss of the shop during the hurricanes has delayed this for over a 8 months so far.

Glad yours arrived and you are happy with the set.. Wait till it gets dark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mine arrived as well. Nicely done Brock!

Jets22

Enlightened

Well, that makes 3 of 4 received this week. and one is sitting on my desk will be finished tomorrow.

Glad you like it Fitz!!

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Brock are the emails you send still being bounced? I haven't received anything yet.

-LT

Jets22

Enlightened

LT, I got the e-mail at the house..I'll send ya an e-mail this weekend..It came through fine. thanks