JR-X1 flashlight - kickstarter

code2006

Newly Enlightened
Hi I was wondering if anyone has noticed this flash light on kickstarter

JR-X1: World's Smallest Military Grade Flashlight/Power Bank

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1815834766/jackrabbit-the-ultimate-every-day-carry-flashlight

I was looking for a rechargeable flashlight with min 1k lumen but thought i give his light a try even tho its 500 lumen

I will be posting my first ever review and it will be a out this flash light :)

Hopefully it will turn out to be a decent light but not bad for $81 posted to the uk

code2006

Newly Enlightened
Just been in contact with the creator and they r using xlm t6 leds but i asked about xml2 u3 and they r gonna start testing with the xlm2 u3 and report back to me
Any other leds they should test?
They also have a usb side light which looks cool but still in development and also an extension tube for a bigger 3.7v battery
Hopefully they will get all the funding they need

code2006

Newly Enlightened
Im shocked no one else is talking about this light
Like to see what needs improving so we can hopefully tell them :)
They r making an extension tube for 18650 batterys
Ih and this flash light is made in the USA

cnanewman

Newly Enlightened
I have also been watching this. I wish they would have a video on their campaign so I could see it more in action. I think it would help their funding if they did.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would have been nice to have a full spec sheet or something.

GunRaptor

Newly Enlightened
Just to note, and not to resuscitate a thread that's in a coma, I decided to throw down for two plus accessory packs. It was actually this thread that pointed me towards it, though at the time, I didn't have a CPF account activated....that's fixed now.

It seems like a decently well conceived concept, and I like the fact that it could....[ahem].....kickstart this dude's company for future releases. I know there are competitive options elsewhere, but he's making what looks like a decently solid product. I'll be looking forward to critiquing it and comparing it to factory lights at similar price points....

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Just noticed the thread on this light.

That looks sweet. I'm in.

Flashlight, power bank, and tool carrier to boot? How can any red-blooded CPF'er not be jones-out for this little gem? LOL

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like a big mess of things from the creators and I hope any on CPF who have funded any of these campaigns receive a full resolution.

Latest posts