JSBurly's is Back!!!

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jon is indeed back and doing business again. He wasn't quite ready to make the announcement yet, but looks like word got out anyway :D

My apologies to Jon if I spilled the beans too early. I just happened to click a cached link on my browser to his page, and by coincidence his page was active! I was so happy and excited I just had to post the wonderful news.:D

The products that are listed there now are all made by me (except for the Stenlight reflectors). They were all small quantity runs to see how things go. If they go well, more will likely be made, but for now there is between 50-100 of any of the items there.
More things will hopefully be available in the future, but no estimated date right now.

Great to hear that Rothandir, I just might buy one!

Dudemar

Last edited:

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Tronic, the E-series version will not fit the A2, but there is also an A2 version which isn't up on the store yet.

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sa-weet! Huntlight and Pila will be getting some representation again. I expect an Arc AA body and an E series extender to be mine in the near future. E series extender! How come we didn't see more of those??

oregonshooter

Enlightened
Looks like someone took me up on taking over the A2 tailcaps. Maybe I can retire now? :)

Looking forward to what else he brings to the new site.

I'm hoping for some Leef like C head/E body setups myself. Light hound never has them in stock. :(

Is there another outlet for Leef besides lighthound?

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't want to announce anything yet until the software and server was stable. They are working fine now.

Right now there are some Rothrandir creations. I will work on getting more things going.

:) Jim did a really good job.

Low_Rider

Newly Enlightened
Great to see things back in action Jon! :twothumbs

I hope the Stenlight Reflectors will make a comeback in time? :devil:

Dave.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't want to announce anything yet until the software and server was stable. They are working fine now.

Right now there are some Rothrandir creations. I will work on getting more things going.

I'm sorry Jon, I didn't mean to disrupt your plans.:( My sincere apologies, I guess I got overtly excited.:eek:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jon is indeed back and doing business again. He wasn't quite ready to make the announcement yet, but looks like word got out anyway :D

The products that are listed there now are all made by me (except for the Stenlight reflectors). They were all small quantity runs to see how things go. If they go well, more will likely be made, but for now there is between 50-100 of any of the items there.
More things will hopefully be available in the future, but no estimated date right now.

Very cool stuff Roth and Jon

Will you be making A2/L1 Tailguards with a flare aswell?
I would love to get some and im sure others would to.

Great prices aswell.

Im glad your back Jon :)
Benny

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Morph, because of the larger body diameter and shorter throw of the A2 switch (I guess I'm not sure about the L series switch...), there is plenty of room with just the straight version, but a flared could be made if there is interest.

I bought my parents E1b's for Mothers Day and Dad's birthday, so I might make some for that as well if there is interest.

I've got a few other Ideas I'd like to pursue as time permits, but only time will tell...

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the flared version because it makes the sigar grip more easy.
Have you seen the one oregonshooter made?
Something like that.

Looking forward to any other ideas.

The E series one should fit on the E1B unless SF has made it diffrently.

Archie Cruz

Banned

I just tried to phone you. Is your phone working?:oops:

Latest posts